Super Bowl LII predictions ?

Water Rat

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What Brady is doing at this age is just remarkable. One more ring would silence any critics who don’t believe he’s the GOAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What critics, he is the best QB of all time and I hate the cork.. 

Saints- 34

Steelers -14

No rational person thinks he's not the goat

My irrational Giants Fan friends who think because Eli beat him twice. But they seem to forget the other 5 times he won the Giants didn’t make it and that’s not Brady’s fault. He can only beat whoever makes to the SB.

Come on Tom! Get 1-2 more Rings!

I predict more over payed AHOLES taking knees and idiot Americans paying crazy money to go watch them and dumber Americans giving them ratings from home.....It should be boycotted...JMO

I disagree 100%. In fact, I think they are underpaid and have a crappy agreement. A lot of the salaries aren’t fully guaranteed like they are in other sports. These guys make the owners and cities tons of $, so are they really being compensated accordingly? It’s a million times easier to become a lawyer or a doctor than to become a hall of fame athlete. Imagine going to work everyday in front of 100K live fans going wild and millions watching on TV. Everyone is 1 injury away from Never getting paid again.

Of the QB's that have played in the same era as Brady, he is the ONLY one who belongs in the HOF.

If only Parcells had retired immediately following SBXXV, maybe Belichek would have won a few of those rings with the NYG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Drew Brees deserves HOF

Peyton Manning (even thought I hate him) deserves HOF

Most likely Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers, Etc.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I disagree 100%. In fact, I think they are underpaid and have a crappy agreement. A lot of the salaries aren’t fully guaranteed like they are in other sports. These guys make the owners and cities tons of $, so are they really being compensated accordingly? It’s a million times easier to become a lawyer or a doctor than to become a hall of fame athlete. Imagine going to work everyday in front of 100K live fans going wild and millions watching on TV. Everyone is 1 injury away from Never getting paid again.

The key word is "agreement". Every time they sign a new CBA without guaranteed contracts I shake my head. 

• Like 1