Do you have an all time favorite trial cam pic ?

21 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea but the other 46 weeks suck! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll preface this with saying that I cant Wait to move out of NY and go south to a free state, but I would rather live in WNY than downstate or near NYC any day of the week. 

• Like 5

I’ll preface this with saying that I cant Wait to move out of NY and go south to a free state, but I would rather live in WNY than downstate or near NYC any day of the week. 

I would hope so since you live there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I've got lots of critter pics, but this is my all time favorite. Granddaughter Madelyn. She likes her ATV rides.

IMG_2816.JPG

That’s awesome.  I am with you Jerry.  My daughter and I from yesterday.  Same cam with the doe giving raspberries later 

F4855171-FD4B-455B-8C9C-DDD372666710.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

20 min brawl.   Pretty cool

the date is absolutly the big shocker its correct middle of sept 20 minute sparing match it was a knock down drag out brawl...was turnip field was tore up ..looked like rototiller went threw it

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 1

I love getting bachelor buck groups on trail cam. That is a little shocker of a date! I usually get some good brawls on food plots, but not until after deer season ends usually ..These guys went at it for a bit as well.. couple of the better pics. Date is 2016, not 2006

3rd pic i like b/c of the clarity, the bucks angle.. and if you look in the background there is a 68" shed laying in the food plot.  

CDY_0025.JPG

CDY_0032.JPG

IMG_1258.JPG

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Wow the buck on the left looks like a stud until you compare with one on right.  Both awesome bucks.

friend shot buck on left..deflected hit it in rear leg followed that deer for miles never recovered it.

• Sad 1