jmark

Poachers Busted Near Partridge Run

This happened somewhat close to me. These scumbags are a reminder that this type of poaching still goes on here in the hilltowns. I commend the LEO's involved, in bringing these idiots to justice!!!!

• Like 1

I couldn't believe what I was reading but then again there are some special people in this world!! The best part they were both driving around with suspended licences and one was a felon with a gun!! Idiots!!!

• Like 2

My ECO buddy in Jefferson county just ran a robo deer last week and only had to wait 10 minutes for someone to shoot at it. He sent me the news article. It happens a lot more than people think in some areas and sadly most get away with it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I well remember- Lee the Trucker and his stupid Poaching stories while waiting for a group of us to unload his truck at a warehouse more then 20 years ago. He lived right across from the BasherkillWMA in Sullivan County. He said he had a hunting shed somewhere North of RT. 209 and South of Wolf Lake and took both deer and Turkey- him and his group of 3 buddies - all in their 50s. I always wondered if he ever got caught.Olddd story- thought, I would share.

This is not only friggin stupid, but very dangerous. They have no idea is there was a house behind that field, someone walking a dog, etc.

I hope they throw the book at em!

Really really hate poachers, BIG THANKS to all the officers who keep our woods protected! 

I often fantasize about teaming up some organizations and get a robot deer to setup around here and just call the Dec once someone bits

Switching gears to habitat improvements!