LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

2 hours ago, Whereareyoubuck said:

Saw two young bucks this morning in 3J. Then I saw a monster 10-pointer following a doe around. I tried to call him, and he would turn and look at me, but then go back to following the doe. 

I took a break, came back, spooked a doe. And then who do I see pop up right behind her?? The 10-pointer again! Right next to my tree stand!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not the best in 7J this morning. First time out with the new climber and what a cluster frick it was. I walked past my tree and had to wander a bit to find it. Clunking and clanging I got the stand apart and onto the tree. Up I go and finally get situated. Saw one small buck, maybe a 4, for a short 20 seconds as he disappeared. Grunted at him hoping he may come back.  Nope.  A mother and fawn moved through late morning but I was not interested. Wife down the street didn’t see anything. 

Good job to those who got it done this morning. Some nice deer on here. 

Edited by Al Bundy

Looked for another 4hrs, had to head home. Wife's home alone with 3 kids under 3 years old and she's not too happy. Im heartbroken. Saw a giant 8 aaaaaand a yote this am. Thanks for offering I appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I understand.....have a 3 and 5 year old.....all but two times out this season one or both comes with me to give momma a break. Plus it's way more fun to hunt with a partner!56faff35c57ace74a097b2b4a5edb137.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 11

Yes, it’s true. Full story and pics to come. 1/2 mile drag out ButHere’s a sneak peek

1a69d94b37df4b4278778d2b7788c6c2.jpg&key=4f66329b5dbf7b65afc523480287f264841ca9a05fbdc02d6d428c7b6f2ddfa4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atta boy! I hope you remember to thank your sponsors (Matthews, whitebelt inc, etc) in the Harvest post! GREAT buck anywhere but especially for the area! #fromtheground
I won’t be back in 3S for a few days but I still expect to see those horns poking out from the bed of the truck through mid week!

Was in the tree when I noticed I had a missed call from work, knowing what number it was that called I called back Immediately. Already back down at home gunna be a messed up next few days not looking forward to if. Tons of action this morning too, what a shame

• Sad 1

Congratulations  , but 
I see no  broadhead  entry  channel  on that deer ?  Where did  you hit that thing  .

Read the initial post. Front shirt pocket. 19 yard shot, 16 yard reciveru

• Like 1

Atta boy! I hope you remember to thank your sponsors (Matthews, whitebelt inc, etc) in the Harvest post! GREAT buck anywhere but especially for the area! #fromtheground
I won’t be back in 3S for a few days but I still expect to see those horns poking out from the bed of the truck through mid week!

3N xbow kill actually. Excalibur

• Like 1