WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

2 hours ago, sodfather said:

7C96B65F-76D1-472F-99FD-B0BD4E3B1DBC.jpeg

thats awesome!  Had to be a good time squirrels or not.  Although after a night like that was expecting a little more walking dead in this pic!   Those bushtails saw you coming and buried in deep!  

And i guess we found out a "westchester Squirrel hunt" is really a westchester squirrel hunt - I had my doubts...... thought it had to be noon time buffet and strippers.  But there ya go! 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 3

Although after a night like that was expecting a little more walking dead in this pic!   

You're forgetting these noobs were able to sleep in. Me on the other hand I didn't get back home till after 2 and had to wake up 4 hours later. Needless to say but today is absolutely dragging and I cannot wait to crawl onto my couch and take a nap when I get home

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks like a great time, I'm sure some of the stories from the night are untold on this thread - only to be repeated at future get togethers.

Dom - so sorry to hear about your brother.  I just had lunch with my older brother today.  Life is indeed too short.....

Hell no....that guy is a hack! Hang tight to your meat, Jerkman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sebastini is a phony bologna gross jerky imitator. Though in the interest of full and fair disclosure I have yet to try his pork jerky

• Like 1

Great fun for sure.  Thanks for all that showed up. Thanks Aboa for the beers , jerkman for the jerky ,Biz for setting it up , the squirrel hunt and breakfast and crappy ice for the huge bag of White Castle.  Not going to lie but we power mowed those burgers at hotel room.  And yes been sending  it all day   Great times last night. Nice to put voices to people.  

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Great fun for sure.  Thanks for all that showed up. Thanks Aboa for the beers , jerkman for the jerky ,Biz for setting it up , the squirrel hunt and breakfast and crappy ice for the huge bag of White Castle.  Not going to lie but we power mowed those burgers at hotel room.  And yes been sending  it all day   Great times last night. Nice to put voices to people.  

The overwhelming majority of people told us not to over do it on those things , you and sod threw caution out that 5th (really 3rd) story window last night and housed them !

• Like 2

The overwhelming majority of people told us not to over do it on those things , you and sod threw caution out that 5th (really 3rd) story window last night and housed them !

I knew we were in for a long night when we were told the first floor was actually the third floor and there was a pool on the second floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

I knew we were in for a long night when we were told the first floor was actually the third floor and there was a pool on the second floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
How'd you guys handle it. 3 dudes 1 toilet? Someone take the tub and the other the sink? Those white castles are no joke