Jayco Jay flight

sbuff

Congrats . We were shopping for one ourselves, went to a RV show and almost bought this one, some good deals at the show .

We went Friday , and Sat and Sun was a big snow storm , the guy said come back Monday and we could get it even cheaper .

we decided to pass on RVs at this point.

9131A326-CECB-49BA-9FE0-7D8DCACBA16B.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Rv wholesale  do they have outlet in ny?

As far as i know , no . My parents bought their 5th wheel from them and nobody in NY could come close to the price and that was them delivering it as well (like thousands cheaper) Then they traded the 5th wheel to buffalo RV and they most likely will have to end up in court to get the scumbags to do anything they are responsible for ,their service department is such a joke ,can't believe they are still in business. My parents had to start dealing with Jayco directly to fix things on a brand new RV because Buffalo RV wouldn't return calls.

• Like 1

Standard deal is you should get 25% off sticker on ones you pull .

Many sliglty used ones for sale by private owners as well .

iv camped out of canoes to 24 foot rv we owned .

Went cross country 2x with my parents , plus many more shorter trips .

As BB King says , “ the thrill is gone .”

Our local store sells 20 to 40 a day they said. Albany RV must have 500 plus maybe 600 ,never did I imagine they sell that many. We've been glamping with several friends who have campers and we stay at each camp grounds cabin that they have .Most are about 300 a night  I said forget that this year.

Edited by sbuff
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Great camper.....we rented one in July...had an absolute blast and will deff be in the market shortly.93352a2f7716287cc335c6fe5796151b.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That looks like the exact one we bought  I'm a fan of the outside fridge!! Kids are beyond excited ...

That fridge was sweet....was stocked with beer and juice boxes lol!
Get a weight distribution hitch.....since we rented I didn't use one and it really seemed like it was floating across the Thruway when I hit 65 mph. Power front Jack was awesome too...life saver when it's 80 degrees out.481265cc97b88735047099789c2ddeb7.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Got her home last night, it's been a long wait. We've got a few places booked already ,hoping to hit 8 to 10 campgrounds our first year with it .

We camped in backyard last night with blue moons for the adults and juice boxes for my kids .

20190423_190944.jpg

Edited by sbuff
  • Like 4