Netflix's

Zag

I watched a great one the other day, battered bastards of baseball, highly recommend it! 

Watched dances with wolves. Haven't seen it in awhile. I don't think he's a very good actor but a good story and I like the soundtrack!

Any recommendations besides meateaters, I've already burned thru the latest episodes!

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm a big fan of stand up comedy ,there is some real gems in stand up comedy available on netflix. I really enjoyed the documentary called Last chance U and QB1 

Ha, i watched Ron white last night, it's was pretty good. One spot had me almost choking. I'll have to see if another season of qb1 came out. Another football one you can find on YouTube is elite 11, that one's really good.

8 hours ago, zag said:

Ha, i watched Ron white last night, it's was pretty good. One spot had me almost choking. I'll have to see if another season of qb1 came out. Another football one you can find on YouTube is elite 11, that one's really good.

If you like Ron White, Watch Rodney carrington. Hes even better! By far lol 

• Like 1

black mirror if your like to think

fastest car was cool if you're a gearhead

there's a slew of true crime stuff. i really liked mindhunter

you can spend months if you watch all of the now canceled marvel shows. just be sure to watch in the order they were released

F for family and Big mouth are good if you're a southpark/family guy fan. The later is not for the faint of heart, but the former i think many on this board would get a kick out of. 

For the South Park/ Family Guy fan I would actually go with 1. Paradise PD and 2. Disenchantment (which was produce by the same people who produced Simpson and Futurama).

I liked MindHunter too.

Docuseries, I really like Rotten.

1 hour ago, MPHunter said:

Breaking Bad

Better Call Saul

Dexter

Sons of Anarchy

Ozark

Narcos

Murder Mountain

The Ted Bundy Tapes

Mind of a Chef Season 1 with David Chang

My Next Guest with David Letterman

GOOD list.... If Animal kingdom was on there it would be almost perfect.........

• Like 1

3 hours ago, left field said:

If you like superhero-like stuff, check out The Umbrella Academy.

Chef's Table for food.

I like The World's Most Extraordinary Homes for architecture dreaming.

This just popped into my inbox (that sounds off) - https://www.esquire.com/netflix-new-releases/

Half way through Umbrella Academy right now.  Looks good so far but I'll wait till I'm finish before recommending it.