Academy 2019

sodfather

I want video! I want to see Law put an arrow in the red, then flip a sausage without missing a beat!
Then, I want to see someone shoot a sausage onto a bun while someone holds that bun over their head.

Step it up guys!
If their insurance agent finds out about those fancy tricks the Academy's premium is going to be through the roof next year.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Final eve at the academy. Taco Tim , Lawdwaz, sodfather , Jeremy K and myself   . I was awarded a bow holder for graduation, thanks Jeremy. Mama made Mexican hot chocolate cookies for us. My first shot at 20 yards money. Proceeded to whiff on a couple at 40 and donate to the cause. Sodfather adjusted my 40 yard pin and back on track. Marvin’s for closing ceremonies with PBR’s and wings. Great season shooting this year again guys. Thanks for all the advice , laughs and good times   Let’s make the forum proud of our practice this year and knock some deers down   Lawdwaz helping sodfather figure out a new safety harness which apparently is safe from helicopters. Law took one for the team by sporting an apple as target on his cast. 

806F3C0E-0672-4ED2-AB40-EA328471E3E5.jpeg

77D8D5A9-A1FB-445B-89C9-8BD135995C1B.jpeg

88AD85D0-45F6-4884-B834-49992E8C9FBC.jpeg

FA625B0B-C74E-4A53-AAC6-FE8BA5929D15.jpeg

3DE22ECC-15A2-4DD3-99BC-5792127064B1.jpeg

41E19398-0528-4656-9A34-134EB899BC33.jpeg

74B8709B-2036-4A79-9FF9-C4EA3D162FE7.jpeg

610D57D7-0687-47EA-951F-7959889762F1.jpeg

• Like 14

Safety harness?  I thought we were looking for buried treasure.......

Heck of a good night; 5 guys on scene but only four shooting.  Sod has a bum back but it’s s getting better. My ankle sprain isn’t much better and it’s 7 weeks.

Heres to a great fall season!!!

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Valedictorian speaker? And while Law showed real bravery using his ankle cast as a target. how did he take the three arrows in his A$$ from the same pic! Nice tight grouping there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The real feat was watching larry get back up from that position. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Valedictorian speaker? And while Law showed real bravery using his ankle cast as a target. how did he take the three arrows in his A$$ from the same pic! Nice tight grouping there.

Levi Morgen was valedictorian but we took him to Pharoahs after his flight and never made it out so we went on without him 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

The real feat was watching larry get back up from that position. 

you guys are a bunch of suckers!  lol Did you ever see a Dr note?  cause if you've shot leagues before everyone knows if you complain about a bad ankle someone will fetch your arrows for you.  Larry you got em good. 

• Like 2

I should have been there more often than I did as I didn't shoot as good as I was hoping to. Especially as opener is < a week away! I'm glad I was able to throw some BH's down range. Still a great time with good friends. Too bad it got dark so early as we still had lots to talk about. I wanted to start up the discussion of the multi ways to load a 200 lb buck in the back of the truck vs the cargo hitch. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Missed targets? How does that happen? When in doubt aim above the target and lob if in

Well ,2 of the arrows blew right through the beat up foam target used for broadheads ,one of the archers in attendance last night was still setting up his 40 yard and missed the target high twice. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Well ,2 of the arrows blew right through the beat up foam target used for broadheads ,one of the archers in attendance last night was still setting up his 40 yard and missed the target high twice. 

The grant money from the state isn't being used to update targets?

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The grant money from the state isn't being used to update targets?

All the grant money spent has to be voted on by the board members . Our attendance numbers were down this year and it directly effects any future grant money that may or may not be coming in. Most of it got spent making the academy handicapped accessible. 

Edited by Jeremy K

3 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

All the grant money spent has to be voted on by the board members . Our attendance numbers were down this year and it directly effects any future grant money that may or may not be coming in.

Make sense. I know there are a lot of rumors that you guys lost the enrollment of @The_Real_TCIII  to Brooklyn's Academy run by @ATbuckhunter