Any one get their doe tag?

G-Man

Any doe tags recieved out there? i got my landowners in 9w and a tag for 9f. a lot of my friends are getting turned down..not looking forward to next year (if it happens) with no either sex tags for bow and muzzloader.. I ve seen a lot of deer..still trying to figure out how they come up with their numbers.

• 3 weeks later...

My husband, dad, and I all tried (9x, 9W, 9T respectively) and not one got a tag. Luck wasn't with us! Maybe next year.

got mine for area 4c get it every year being a disabled vet.gives me preference

Thank you for your service to all of us, genuinely. I am really glad that they grant you one every year!

Any doe tags recieved out there? i got my landowners in 9w and a tag for 9f. a lot of my friends are getting turned down..not looking forward to next year (if it happens) with no either sex tags for bow and muzzloader.. I ve seen a lot of deer..still trying to figure out how they come up with their numbers.

im with you greg, i dont know where they come up with it at all... i got turned down in 8W which i am bummed about, they are HIGH this year in 8W as they are every other year... i remember a few years in a row i got double DMPs. Not sure why i got turned down we are loaded with does up by me. Idid get my DMP for long island, i would be shocked if i got denied that... lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...