Biz's predictions.

Culvercreek hunt club

@Biz-R-OWorld

Biz. Let's hear the predictions for the Field to Fork crew. I'll even provide the pictures, names and where they are hunting. They all have antlerless permits for the properties they are hunting and will have scoped firearms. 

From the left. 

Nick-  Down in 8t, Carrying a Savage bolt action in 308win, hunting on a private managed hunting camp. 

Jayson- in 8H Carrying a 20 gauge single shot rifled shotgun, hunting with Moog on his private preserve...lol

Chas- in 8M, carrying a bolt action ought 6, hunting the property where Tanya took her buck last year. 

JT- Hunting with me in 7R at our camp. Carrying my Encore in 308 win. The property where the biggest buck of the group was taken. 

Myles and Mike, Hunting AG property in 8H and will be carrying 12 gauges. Remington 1187 3" and 1100 2- 3/4" respectively. 

Kate hunting in 8J on a private farm. Carrying a Savage bolt in 243.

Pamela hunting in 8H on a 40 acre private camp. Carrying a savage bolt action 20 gauge rifled shotgun. 

2019 F2F class.jpg

• Like 5

Nick is Sunday afternoon and full day Monday and Tuesday

Jayson is full days both Sat and Sunday

Chas- is full days both Sat and Sunday

Jt is  full days both Sat and Sunday

Myles is only Saturday but full day

Mike is only Sunday but full day

Kate is only Sunday but full day except a lunch break

Pamela is full day Sat and Sunday. 

Then we will regroup for the next weekend with whoever doesn't get one. 

• Like 1

Ok. My comments in bold

Nick-  Down in 8t, Carrying a Savage bolt action in 308win, hunting on a private managed hunting camp. Nick shoots a deer. This one is easy because it appears that 8T is on my travel route friday on route 86. Therefore, I'll simply bless that unit with juju for Nick. Congrats in advance on your deer, Nick!

Jayson- in 8H Carrying a 20 gauge single shot rifled shotgun, hunting with Moog on his private preserve...lol Triple M = Moog's Muff Magic! Jayson withstands temps below 20 and keeps his hands warm to score a doe saturday morning (unless he declines the shot opportunity)

Chas- in 8M, carrying a bolt action ought 6, hunting the property where Tanya took her buck last year. Chas scores a deer, but it doesn't happen until Sunday

JT- Hunting with me in 7R at our camp. Carrying my Encore in 308 win. The property where the biggest buck of the group was taken. JT misses but then redeems himself with a deer. Was the miss because of the shooter or the gun? PUN INTENDED.

Myles and Mike, Hunting AG property in 8H and will be carrying 12 gauges. Remington 1187 3" and 1100 2- 3/4" respectively. The M&M boys - I'm sensing several shots fired, but only 1 deer killed.

Kate hunting in 8J on a private farm. Carrying a Savage bolt in 243. Unfortunately, Kate comes up empty handed on Sunday. But she is pumped to try again next weekend.

Pamela hunting in 8H on a 40 acre private camp. Carrying a savage bolt action 20 gauge rifled shotgun. Pam (like Jayson) gets it done Saturday morning.

I got the group going 6 for 8 on deer. An even split of 3 bucks and 3 does. 1 buck is an 8pt.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ok. My comments in bold

Nick-  Down in 8t, Carrying a Savage bolt action in 308win, hunting on a private managed hunting camp. Nick shoots a deer. This one is easy because it appears that 8T is on my travel route friday on route 86. Therefore, I'll simply bless that unit with juju for Nick. Congrats in advance on your deer, Nick!

Jayson- in 8H Carrying a 20 gauge single shot rifled shotgun, hunting with Moog on his private preserve...lol Triple M = Moog's Muff Magic! Jayson withstands temps below 20 and keeps his hands warm to score a doe saturday morning (unless he declines the shot opportunity)

Chas- in 8M, carrying a bolt action ought 6, hunting the property where Tanya took her buck last year. Chas scores a deer, but it doesn't happen until Sunday

JT- Hunting with me in 7R at our camp. Carrying my Encore in 308 win. The property where the biggest buck of the group was taken. JT misses but then redeems himself with a deer. Was the miss because of the shooter or the gun? PUN INTENDED.

Myles and Mike, Hunting AG property in 8H and will be carrying 12 gauges. Remington 1187 3" and 1100 2- 3/4" respectively. The M&M boys - I'm sensing several shots fired, but only 1 deer killed.

Kate hunting in 8J on a private farm. Carrying a Savage bolt in 243. Unfortunately, Kate comes up empty handed on Sunday. But she is pumped to try again next weekend.

Pamela hunting in 8H on a 40 acre private camp. Carrying a savage bolt action 20 gauge rifled shotgun. Pam (like Jayson) gets it done Saturday morning.

I got the group going 6 for 8 on deer. An even split of 3 bucks and 3 does. 1 buck is an 8pt.

Looping in @moog5050

On 11/12/2019 at 3:03 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ok. My comments in bold

Take it to the bank!!

• Like 1

To place such sorcery (my new fav words which came from a recent hamburger recipe!)over the new hunters to the ranks is too much pressure. Our very own Robhuntandfish (slayer of fin and fur) appeared trembly on hunt 41.
Please leave our newbies out of your “fun”
Unfortunately poor Jayson has received some poor advice from Moog. I am certain he has a muff already but a BUCKET HAT TOO is a lot to handle this early..

Go get em Kidz!!!! This is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You have to be in a group tex with Biz in order for his predictions to work. Notice he didn’t predict my buck cause I went radio silent till I recovered 

I was dealing with my own buck that morning. But do explain my perfect record this week? I said Taco or Rob gets one. That was correct. I said chef sees a shooter but I couldn’t commit to a shot. He saw one with no shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1