Well this is odd.

turkeyfeathers

5 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

That's my Uncle Milo  going down into the back forty to fetch the cows, like he does every morning..

Whats ODD about it ??...

So running around Dogpatch in the buff is a common occurrence?

You'd think he'd at least have on a pair of Chuck Taylor's?

you guys are gonna love this. A few years ago i was on a bicycle tour back in Germany with my brother and his wife and my better half. We cycled on a logging dirt road through the woods when just ahead of us a 60 year old dude stepped out of the woods wearing nothing but shoes and a backpack. Oh,and some sort of hood ornament,i saw something shiny and looked away,but my brothers reflexes were not that great.

We rode past and all thought we were hallucinating. After a bit my brothers wife remembered reading about a nudist hiking trail and it seems we crossed it.

Whoever thoughy of that? Can you imagine the planning board meeting where that idea gets presented?

Edited by BowmanMike
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, grampy said:

So running around Dogpatch in the buff is a common occurrence?

You'd think he'd at least have on a pair of Chuck Taylor's?

Not that uncommon, Dave...A somewhat eccentric dairy farmer who lived on the same road  where I grew up often  herded his cattle in the nude.. When my Dad questioned him about it, he said that the cows sometimes LOOKED at him a little funny, but it didn't seem to bother them much...

Another guy  built a high privacy fence across his road frontage because his wife liked to hang out the laundry on the clothesline in her birthday suit...

I was fishing Leland's pond one time, and catching some nice bass.  When I heard a car horn blowing. I see a guy go diving in the bushes and a car go down the road.  

Then next car comes and two naked guys jump out of the bushes and run across the road in front of a car.  One of them has a deer antler hat on. 

A couple more cars come thru then they jump in there car and leave. Well I was done fishing as it's about 10 and wasn't coming in til they were gone. 

So I get to the shore and up pulls a trooper. ( God I hope he doesn't think it was me..lol). He rolls down the window.  And I ask " looking for a couple naked idiots?". 

He busts out laughing and says " were they dudes?".

Me -" Yeah they were dudes , one was wearing antlers too." 

Trooper - " always naked dudes, never girls...". 

So he asked for description of vehicle and takes off. 

Never know what kinda wildlife your gonna see....

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1