25 minutes ago, sbuff said:

What classifies as enough symptom,I think that's the big question 

Not sure, all I can say in that case just a mild fever wasn’t considered enough.

My bosses daughter called her primary with her symptoms yesterday, cough runny nose and fever. He sent her for a test at a clinic and they immediately ruled out covid and rested her for the regular flu. NOT a corona test. I guess they don’t want to waste those. This was in Chicago by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

This is the problem with America if you see someone is doing a good job with a situation regardless of political party say they are just like some people on this forum have said about como even if you dont like the guy do you think people that hate trump will ever say he did a good job with anything 

87f32dffab282a1ea02b721a514e4220.jpg
[mention]Biz-R-OWorld [/mention] I hope this isn’t YOUR CHILDS first puzzle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KMurph332 said:

This is the problem with America if you see someone is doing a good job with a situation regardless of political party say they are just like some people on this forum have said about como even if you dont like the guy do you think people that hate trump will ever say he did a good job with anything 

Omar praised Trump a day or so ago.....

• Like 1

I thought that article was sourced very well. I’d never heard of medium and I don’t share nonsense aside from a stupid meme now and again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your article was well written I was talking about the tabloid article someone else posted... I enjoyed reading yours and feel there was merit to it

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:
I thought that article was sourced very well. I’d never heard of medium and I don’t share nonsense aside from a stupid meme now and again

Sorry, if it wasn’t clear, I meant the other article. The medium one was interesting and helpful. 

24 minutes ago, KMurph332 said:

If Trump acted like Cuomo I’d kiss his flabby ass. It’s easy to praise someone from “the other side” (whatever that means) when they step up and do the right thing in a time of crisis. The more challenging thing is Coming to the decision to wash your hands of someone “on your side” (whatever that means) when they clearly are in over their head.

I fear Trump is making things worse. I pray I’m wrong. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, left field said:

Sorry, if it wasn’t clear, I meant the other article. The medium one was interesting and helpful. 

If Trump acted like Cuomo I’d kiss his flabby ass. It’s easy to praise someone from “the other side” (whatever that means) when they step up and do the right thing in a time of crisis. The more challenging thing is Coming to the decision to wash your hands of someone “on your side” (whatever that means) when they clearly are in over their head.

All the armchair quarterbacks seem to be experts on pandemics lately i've noticed . Its comical really ,every time the media jumps on the president the same group of people become experts on the subject based on what they were spoon fed by the media that day. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I have to agree with you, it looked like when he was speaking today Tony Fauci wanted to push him out of the way and tell him to shut the fu(k up.

That was kind of frightening

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

I have to agree with you, it looked like when he was speaking today Tony Fauci wanted to push him out of the way and tell him to shut the fu(k up.

That was kind of frightening

giphy (1).gif

I will honestly say, that even though Trump can't keep his trap shut, it does seem like he knows he's in over his head and is letting people who know what they are doing take over. He is incredibly lucky to have Fauci on the team, that guy seems to be the leader we need right now. I just hope Trump can stay out of his way.

• Like 1

87f32dffab282a1ea02b721a514e4220.jpg&key=a2ed3bbc7bec050e3a4bad222c0ebecdc72fa7c4ab7a8dfe4ba36f3e50ae6914
[mention]Biz-R-OWorld [/mention] I hope this isn’t YOUR CHILDS first puzzle!!!

797c083f9371cd94cec9a8d74dd1d26c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

All the armchair quarterbacks seem to be experts on pandemics lately i've noticed . Its comical really ,every time the media jumps on the president the same group of people become experts on the subject based on what they were spoon fed by the media that day. 

Virus.thumb.jpg.7568c4d6c9294324c5f8bb51b098cf08.jpg

• Like 5

Serious Dogs For Serious Work

For all of you that are taking this lightly I want to show you a series of texts from one of my best friends that is a nurse at a major hospital in NYC

c49b21973b49e04c11db76927d00ef06.jpg

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

For all of you that are taking this lightly I want to show you a series of texts from one of my best friends that is a nurse at a major hospital in NYC

c49b21973b49e04c11db76927d00ef06.jpg

Tell your friend thank you for working hard.  The nurses and doctors are putting their lives on hold for this so everyone should be thanking them.  

• Like 5

Agreed my fiance's hospital is setting up for Corona treatment and changing things up to accommodate more patients. She said it's really going to get crazy and is expecting some crazy times at the hospital. Honestly me and her still working is a blessing but her being there is starting to be concerning. 

Found out today that a coworker has a child relative that has tested positive. Co worker was in close contact with the child last week. I was in close proximity to this co-worker occasionally during this week. In and out of my office, handing me papers for signature, sitting near me on a conference call, etc.

We’ll see where this goes. Told my boss, and I haven’t been told to stay out yet.

Our business is excluded from the ban by being on the essential list. I’m kind of essential myself. As least until we shut everything down. Then not so much.
:dontknow:
We are down to 15% workforce. If it gets thinner, we’ll be forced to hard stop anyway.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Sad 1

I’m thinking about the crow dinner [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]and I can eat together. 

Why? Businesses and everyone will be back to work by Easter as predicted. A 14-day quarantine is overkill. We’ll be out this soon.

My brother is a doctor who at a hospital, so I know the issues are very serious and real. However, I don’t expect it to last much longer. I think we are still in great shape by Easter

• Like 1

The idea was that a healthy younger person can just grab antibiotics, stay in ICU for awhile and come out without missing a beat.  That only works if there is enough antibiotics and enough room in ICU.

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Why? Businesses and everyone will be back to work by Easter as predicted. A 14-day quarantine is overkill. We’ll be out this soon.

My brother is a doctor who at a hospital, so I know the issues are very serious and real. However, I don’t expect it to last much longer. I think we are still in great shape by Easter

I wish I shared your optimism

I have symptoms and was tested 3 days ago, waiting for the results...worst part so far has been the quarantine.