My mothers assisted living home is in total lock-down. One of the workers tested positive for the virus. My mom has been sick for the last 5 days. Head cold and congestion. They won't test her until she has a fever. Prayers for all of them living and working there. 

"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

Legends Lodge, "Where Legends are born"

The numbers out of Italy  is sobering .  Numbers of confirmed infection to deaths  is 11 percent . We know that's  off as there is probably  more unconfirmed  infected . 4825 dead to 53500 reported cases.....  disclaimer  not my math  or first hand information just numbers from fox  news

Italy also is one of the "oldest" countries, the average age is higher than here in the US. The average age of persons killed in Italy is 81.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Looks like average age  difference between us and Italy  is 7 years . Interesting . Never would have thought it that much.

Thanks for all the well wishes.....on day four of having a fever, but all in all not feeling too bad. I'm just waiting for results at this point.

So Westchester has its first 2 deaths. Both elderly with pre existing health issues. I find it strange that the New Ro original guy lived and nobody talks about it. Nobody talks about the success rates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25bfb03443d932d47bd508bfd60ea8dc.jpg

Big thanks to [mention]crappyice [/mention] for giving me the inside scoop on where to find Pork Tenderloin!

• Like 2

So Westchester has its first 2 deaths. Both elderly with pre existing health issues. I find it strange that the New Ro original guy lived and nobody talks about it. Nobody talks about the success rates!

The success rates are good for young healthy people. The issue is it takes a very long time to wean them off of intubation. In the mean time others that need it will not be able to get on due to a lack of machines. That’s where the death will come from

The success rates are good for young healthy people. The issue is it takes a very long time to wean them off of intubation. In the mean time others that need it will not be able to get on due to a lack of machines. That’s where the death will come from

I thought he had health issues tho. Just wish they would promote the success too! It keeps people happier!

I thought he had health issues tho. Just wish they would promote the success too! It keeps people happier!

I agree it does. The issue is there are so many people not taking this seriously enough that they don’t want to give them any reason to down play any of this

• Like 2

25bfb03443d932d47bd508bfd60ea8dc.jpg&key=d03708dc91b1b42fe8b76928af77609c7a882b2df16ea5b8a1419f17c30b50cd

Big thanks to [mention]crappyice [/mention] for giving me the inside scoop on where to find Pork Tenderloin!

Good find at a good price....you gonna pull that pork?!?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Good find at a good price....you gonna pull that pork?!?

Looks like that big ole tan gentlemen s dong !? 

• Haha 1

Looks like that big ole tan gentlemen s dong !? 

Correct! It’s a collector’s item!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Translated article from Chinese medical student in Italy. Essentially.... they are in dire straights right now, and not the band. Medical   Students who are scheduled to graduate within two years are being called into service and given degrees, if they answer the call.   Selective treatment is being done. If you are older and not doing well.... your are not treated. Doctors are making the call who to treat. Please note, I have no,way of knowing if this is true, though I think it’s accurate. 

Another Translated video from Madrid at least some doctors maybe all are having to pull respirators from elderly and give to younger patients. The doctor was crying his eyes out. I don’t blame him. 

Its ugly..  

• Sad 1

Not sure that video is police welding someone inside. It could be the police welding a contaminated building shut. It’s hard to hear what they are saying, otherwise we would have a better idea. 

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We are nowhere close to Italy. Last I checked 60 people per 1 million in US have it. Whereas over 700 people per 1 million in Italy have it. Can’t compare numbers with a country whose population is way smaller than ours

Again, number of cases per 1 million is in direct correlation to number of test administered per 1 million which US inexplicably lags behind almost every country.  New people are getting infected, yes, but also many of these are previously infected that just got tested.

Keep in mind the virus has a 2-14 day incubation period.  Then symptoms might mild for a week before the patient seeks medical attention.  That means potentially the cases that are popping out now were infected at the beginning of the month.

I have not checked in on it but when I asked a friend of mine who is Italian and has family there, he said most of the death is concentrated in the northern central region which is a bit more mountainous, older smaller towns/villages, and higher number of elderly who have a harder time getting to hospitals.

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

87f32dffab282a1ea02b721a514e4220.jpg&key=a2ed3bbc7bec050e3a4bad222c0ebecdc72fa7c4ab7a8dfe4ba36f3e50ae6914
[mention]Biz-R-OWorld [/mention] I hope this isn’t YOUR CHILDS first puzzle!!!

They’re not even close to done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg