What watch to get as a wedding present

Marion

I am also available for $2500 for a 5 year term.  I can tell you the time of day or night 24/7, just text me and I will respond within 5 minutes with the exact time.  For a $500 add on pack I will also do all US time zones.  International time zones will be prorated by request.  

just Hacking on ya Jerkman!  good luck with the watch and most importantly the wedding- congrats on the engagement! 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I am also available for $2500 for a 5 year term.  I can tell you the time of day or night 24/7, just text me and I will respond within 5 minutes with the exact time.  For a $500 add on pack I will also do all US time zones.  International time zones will be prorated by request.  

just Hacking on ya Jerkman!  good luck with the watch and most importantly the wedding- congrats on the engagement! 

Is this offer available to anyone?! Is there a weather/movie times add on?

Edited by The_Real_TCIII

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

What about solunar tables? Included or extra fee? 

20 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Want a little bit of both. As anyone that's met me knows I'm not the hey look at me guy. I'm just an average dude. I definitely love and enjoy the finer things in life when it comes to items I plan on having forever (guns, toys, etc) 

this is me and this is why I bought a tag for ~$2k. It's well respected as a quality item. $2k is still a lot of money for most people but the watch isn't flashy and doesn't scream at you. 

I got a point where I started making decent money and stopped buying cheap clothes, crap watches and sunglasses. I don't buy for flash, I buy for quality. I have some nice oakleys, nice ray bans and some nice watches and decent clothing. But it's all about fit and finish. For cars I'm still into hp and some flash, so guilty there I guess. But everywhere else I just want something that will hold up and work when I want it. The days of losing sunglasses are long gone. I think most of my pairs are several years old and that's fine as they cost a few hundred bucks.

20 hours ago, phade said:

every single Rolex I've ever seen or looked at stylistically is just ugly to me. I couldn't and wouldn't want to own one. 

20 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Oh I couldn't agree more! They are just kind of blah IMHO. The sales head told me straight up he goes stay away from Rolex they can't keep time for shit and it's $1,000 every 3 years for a tune up to get it squared away. Was looking at some Tags online with the fiance last night. So definitely potential in the running. All going to end up depending what looks best on my wrist. Hopefully start looking in the next few weeks or so then can figure out based off the suggestions here and trying them further advance the decision

I'll never own a gold watch... but I'm also not italian :)

this is me and this is why I bought a tag for ~$2k. It's well respected as a quality item. $2k is still a lot of money for most people but the watch isn't flashy and doesn't scream at you. 
I got a point where I started making decent money and stopped buying cheap clothes, crap watches and sunglasses. I don't buy for flash, I buy for quality. I have some nice oakleys, nice ray bans and some nice watches and decent clothing. But it's all about fit and finish. For cars I'm still into hp and some flash, so guilty there I guess. But everywhere else I just want something that will hold up and work when I want it. The days of losing sunglasses are long gone. I think most of my pairs are several years old and that's fine as they cost a few hundred bucks.

Same here. I don’t love fashion but I buy nice stuff because it fits better and lasts longer. I leave my dress shoes at work and commute in sneakers to prolong the life of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, airedale said:

For many years I wore Timex throwaways, the type of outdoor lifestyle I have my watches end up with a lot of rough treatment and never lasted very long.

I really encourage you guys to go gshock or protrek for outdoor. Silicone band, no clang when bumping, no reflection and literally grenade proof. Sub $200. For some of you that's an easily affordable second watch.

Us WNY guys don't work according to the rest of you so our work shoes will last forever even if we do wear them

I heard the backs of the shoes get worn from resting on ottoman for so many years though?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Same here. I don’t love fashion but I buy nice stuff because it fits better and lasts longer. I leave my dress shoes at work and commute in sneakers to prolong the life of them.

i should clarify that my fashion is horrible lol. But i'm not buying old navy, I'm at least getting something that will last and look good. 

Cmon - you own a white belt Biz.  Either you love fashion or are an 85 year old shuffleboard player in Naples.
Or he likes men in a romantic way. Those are usually the only reasons to have a white belt. Seeing as he said he doesn't love fashion that leaves only 2 options

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Or he likes men in a romantic way. Those are usually the only reasons to have a white belt. Seeing as he said he doesn't love fashion that leaves only 2 options

You know, despite having white and tan golf shoes, it never and I mean never crossed my mind to buy a white belt.  And to clarify, it has never, and I mean never, crossed my mind to buy a white belt for any reason.

Oh expensive glasses get lost all the time or they get broken. Only the cheapies tend to last. I'm looking into this watch highly. But I'm still early in my search. I like it because it's elegant yet casual. And very understated and not too common here in the states. https://www.hublot.com/en/collection/classic-fusion/classic-fusion-titanium-opalin-45

You know, despite having white and tan golf shoes, it never and I mean never crossed my mind to buy a white belt.  And to clarify, it has never, and I mean never, crossed my mind to buy a white belt for any reason.
White golf shoes are a requirement at many a country club. So that is acceptable to have white golf shoes

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Oh expensive glasses get lost all the time or they get broken. Only the cheapies tend to last. I'm looking into this watch highly. But I'm still early in my search. I like it because it's elegant yet casual. And very understated and not too common here in the states. https://www.hublot.com/en/collection/classic-fusion/classic-fusion-titanium-opalin-45

I like that watch!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

like it... but not $7k like it :)

• Like 1