Beard Problem

fasteddie

I never cared for having a beard . The way things are now with the Virus and all , I thought , what the heck . I haven't shaved in 5 weeks except for my neck . I was debating when to shave . My wife said she likes the beard which surprised me . When I sent a picture to my  kids , they said I should get a Santa Claus suit .

20200511_191532 (1).jpg

• Like 4

Looks great Eddie...Makes you look ten years younger...

I wore facial hair for most of my adult years, always during deer season and gobbler season and often in between...Then I hooked up with The Mermaid and she  says she doesn't LIKE facial hair...

The odd thing is that she gets all moist watching Sam Elliot and Tom Selleck on TV...Go figure.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

I normally have a full beard, I have a lot of video conference calls for work and decided to mess with the guys Tomorow

03cd670056669103f930fe606c21cde9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look like Pancho Villa...

All you're lacking is a sombrero and crossed bandoliers...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 1

You look like Pancho Villa...
All you're lacking is a sombrero and crossed bandoliers...

I may have all of those things in my house I’d I do I’ll take another pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Looks good to me, kind of a Hemingway look. I grew mine out to a couple of inches this past winter before trimming it. I shaved it off at the end of March and am just now getting enough to tug at again. Remember, it only takes a few seconds to shave it, but can take weeks or months to get it back if you change your mind, so try to avoid the spur of the moment shave :)

7 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

Looks good to me, kind of a Hemingway look. I grew mine out to a couple of inches this past winter before trimming it. I shaved it off at the end of March and am just now getting enough to tug at again. Remember, it only takes a few seconds to shave it, but can take weeks or months to get it back if you change your mind, so try to avoid the spur of the moment shave :)

Looking at your picture under your screen name , you should shave . :taunt:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Looks great Eddie...Makes you look ten years younger...

I wore facial hair for most of my adult years, always during deer season and gobbler season and often in between...Then I hooked up with The Mermaid and she  says she doesn't LIKE facial hair...

The odd thing is that she gets all moist watching Sam Elliot and Tom Selleck on TV...Go figure.....

Are you seeing my mom behind my dad's back you bastard! Those are her love interests...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

FYI if you’re wearing N95 masks , beards are a no go .

D904CD3A-CCF5-47AA-B95F-C22C8A690BD9.jpeg

Yep, I have a beard and for certain procedures at work I need to wear a PAPR instead of an N95.

Also... I feel like the "toothbrush stache" should get a red X.

Edited by johnplav
  • Like 1