Maybe a Breakthrough Treatment for Covid-19???

halfnelson

The following was taken from a local TV interview of a doctor from Hyde Park, NY.  Maybe some successful treatment options?  Probably would require case studies and some time to see if these things work and are safe to take, etc.  The doctor explained that he has treated thousands of patients for Lymes successfully and recognized the possibility of a similar treatment for the covid virus.  Hopefully this could work and help people recover.  You would have to contact him for medical questions about the treatment.

HYDE PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Dr. Richard Horowitz is the Medical Director at the Hudson Valley Healing Arts Center. Over the years, he has seen more than 13,000 Chronic Lyme disease patients.   

Recently, he noticed similarities between Lyme and COVID-19. Learning to lower the inflammatory response with Lyme in the past, he’s tried some of the same techniques to help people battling the coronavirus.  

“The scientific literature has shown that there are three nutritional supplements, something that is very easy, not expensive, and easy to find. They’re called NAC, alpha lipoic acid, and glutathione,” said Dr. Horowitz. 

With the approach of using glutathione, Dr. Horowitz says patients noticed results within one hour. Their shortness of breath improved.

“If they would see the success that I had in my patients and understand the science. I think they would be interested,” stated Dr. Horowitz. 

He says his next step is to work with state leaders and get a randomized controlled study done.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Show of hands: would you take a vaccine if it came out in 2020? I'm a no. Flu shots make me nervous to begin with and this is so rushed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i have yet to take a flu shot and have never gotten the flu.  i just don't think i will. despite covid-19 i see as not the same, i likely would not also. mix thoughts. maybe after they gave them out a while.

• Like 1

I was strongly advised to get it when my girls were born, they were super preemies. But I haven't gotten it many times since.

I have to take back what I said. I got it when my first was born. Didnt when my son was just born. Same docs and hospital but nobody even thought it up in a conversation. Kind of forgot about the one time almost 6 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I get the flu shot every year for three reasons.
1. They offer it right in my nurses office at school and she is kinda cute.
2. Kids are gross- I work in a petri-dish of disease
3. I like to use my sick days for my mental health(happens to correspond with the rut) and don’t want to waste them being actually sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 7/17/2020 at 8:13 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Show of hands: would you take a vaccine if it came out in 2020? I'm a no. Flu shots make me nervous to begin with and this is so rushed

I will get it ..... after 10-15 million have already received it and not died !

• Like 1

I get the flu-shot every year. Wife runs a home daycare and when I'm in the work office, I can see the flu go around like its the plague because I'm responsible for several departments. Over the course of a few weeks, you can see it go department by department based on location in the building. While I don't know the long-term impacts of the flu shot, most things in life are about making the best choice of two bad decisions. So I get it.

I will likely get the vaccine when it comes out if it is based on derivatives of longer standing studies. Most of what I understand about Modena and other's trials is that their vaccines are based off of longer-established versions that are modified to choke out the viral replication and build immunity-memory in the bone marrow cells.There will always be the risk - one thing that is not super talked about is the long-term impacts of contracting the virus, even when non-symptomatic. Some info does seem to indicate permanent lung or organ damage. I guess in the end its a roll of the dice either way. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I get the flu shot every year for three reasons.
1. They offer it right in my nurses office at school and she is kinda cute.
2. Kids are gross- I work in a petri-dish of disease
3. I like to use my sick days for my mental health(happens to correspond with the rut) and don’t want to waste them being actually sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda cute, pics?

16 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I think the year before last I was at my doctors for my back and he said do you want a flu shot since your here? So I got it. Didnt this year. I dont know if Ive ever had the flu besides stomach flu

My doctor asks me if I want it ,I ask If i need it and he always tells me not really so I never get it.

Given the low death rates odds, i would NOT get the vaccine. I'd give it a few years or until the vaccine is very proven or death rates sky rocket. 

I've never gotten the flu shot until this year (wife was prego and we were advised to get it). As far as i know, i've never gotten the flu in my lifetime and come in contact with millions of people on metro north planes, airports, nyc in general. 

5 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

I dont get the flu shot every year, but Ill be getting this shot. Not for my self, but more for my parents. I can understand people thinking its rushed, but I cant understand people thinking its a govt conspirecy. 

Don't be naive, man!

It's all so clear!

image.png.a77dfa4ae4533397be2bef24ea6e04f3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1