Whats on your Christmas / Holiday Wish List???

burmjohn

Sorry to hear the bad news Culver...Hope the Little Woman gets gainfully employed again soon...

As for Xmas presents I want to thank Burmjohn and EVERYONE for the generous offer..

Send me MONEY....Cash is preferred ( don't worry about that old wive's tale that it is not prudent to send cash through the mail).

I will also accept certified checks and money orders.

PM me and I will send you my mailing address..

Thank you SO much in advance...<<<grateful SMILE>>>...

On second thought, I'd really just like to have my son around for Christmas. He lives with his mother, and the holidays get tough sometimes. Anybody else ever have big regrets, and they seem to get worse around the holidays? Wish I was a better dad when he was younger.

I asked my dauighters for a portable plug in the cigarette lighter air pump. I have a portabkle tank I take to camp, but it seems to leak the air by the time I get there. I usually never ask for anything, then I am never disappointed.

Deerthug - I'm not looking for 3G (I dont need another bill) :) - But the tablet I want is this - > http://www.asus.com/...er_Prime_TF201/ - It comes out in a week or so. Blows the doors off everything out there.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230217 Out of stock already.I only deal with Newegg for all my electronics,they treat me very well.

750 gallon stainless steel bulk tank :kingxmas: More taps means more sap more sap means I need more tanks. Something tells me its not going to fit under the tree though. Something else tells me the only way Im getting one is doing it myself. Actually we give gifts to the kids and family members and skip the aggrevation of watching each other open something dumb. Too bad Christmas turned into a gift giving money pit instead of celebration. Who's idea was that anyway? Bahumbug lol

I'm to the point I'm told to sit down, handed pen and paper, the catalogs, the laptop, and told to write the list down or suffer the consequences (clothes, cheap tools I'll never use, etc.).

Heh...let's just say there's nothing but hunting stuff, a useful tool or two, and a Beers of the World gift card.

I'm proud because I wrapped up shopping for the woman in one day on Black Friday. Never done that before.

The holidays will be light this year because we are going to Europe with the family in July and we have a kid graduating from high school next June (I'm 30...yes...do the math.) and college is on the horizon. Then there's paying for the last couple classes of my M.S. degree. So, if I get even a couple things on the list...I'll be more than elated. If not...I'm not making a list next year :angry:

Edited by phade

All I want is wake up on Christmas morning and weigh 210lbs instead of 240.

I lost 105 lbs. of dead weight once. Sure, it cost me $17k and I had to sign divorce papers...but it was the best diet I ever went on!

Here's to hoping you drop it! Tough time of year with all the food, etc. but it can surely be done!

I'm wishing to spend 1 last Christmas with my Father who was transfered to ICU last night. He has been battling Prostate cancer for 10 years now and has taking a toll on my Brother, Sister and I. As long as there's gifts under the tree for the little ones that's all that matters.

I'm wishing to spend 1 last Christmas with my Father who was transfered to ICU last night. He has been battling Prostate cancer for 10 years now and has taking a toll on my Brother, Sister and I. As long as there's gifts under the tree for the little ones that's all that matters.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get your wish.