Whats on your Christmas / Holiday Wish List???

burmjohn

I'm wishing to spend 1 last Christmas with my Father who was transfered to ICU last night. He has been battling Prostate cancer for 10 years now and has taking a toll on my Brother, Sister and I. As long as there's gifts under the tree for the little ones that's all that matters.

My prayers are with you and your family

I would like a nice buck but I wish that all year round... My wish is for good health... Otherwise my family stoped exchanging gifts after my mom's eye's got bad a few years ago. Makes X-mas a better time for everyone as we don't have to shop and deal with all the crowds. Now we only buy for the kids. I think X-mas should be about something other than gifts but I don't try not to preach on forums so thats the end of my comment.

JMP Best of luck to you and your family.

I wish that all the people that really need get their wishes filled.

I wish the relatives would leave more leftovers of the monster prime rib I always cook for Christmas Dinner!!

I wish Christmas did not mark that deer season has been officially closed for the past 5 days and will not reopen until next October.

Ok and I wish for some of that 8 year old cheddar I love from Jewitts and Beers of the World is like heaven!!!

Edited by Fletch

Every year I wish I had a muzzleloader because things always pop up and ruin my gun season. Then I realize xmas is after muzzleloader season, then I say hell with it. Here I am on the same boat again...Guess I'll be carrying my bow one more year during muzzle season.

I hear ya Elmer! Things always pop up last minute. I wish next weekend goes as planned and I get one more shot at rifle and then the following weekend with my bow.

I'm wishing to spend 1 last Christmas with my Father who was transfered to ICU last night. He has been battling Prostate cancer for 10 years now and has taking a toll on my Brother, Sister and I. As long as there's gifts under the tree for the little ones that's all that matters.

I pray you get your wish.It is tough at this time of the year.

i use to have one of my deer mounts above the fire place but when i got my 2nd mount back last year i moved the one away from the fire place because the 2 mounts would look great side by side now all i want for xmas is to convince my wife to give up that space above the fire place for when i get my new mount back with in the next couple weeks. its not looking like shell give it up though lol fingers are crossed.

Thank-You everyone for the prayers. Unfortunetly my Father has passed away to a better place. He no longer has to suffer. My Father was a great archer and outdoorsman that inspired my Brother and I since we were kids. He put a stick and string in our hands when we were very young which lead us to our great passion for archery and the outdoors. Again, Thank-you everyone that has sent a prayer and even know I don't personally know any of you, it really means alot.

So ask I speak of health, my grandmother suffered a stroke last night. She is in a coma state right now but she will squeeze her right hand when you talk to her. Her vitals has stabilized. If nothing changes then she has a good chance but she will be paralyzed on her left side after this. She lost her vision 4 years ago. Doctors also feel she can turn for the worst at any minute so they're going to keep her at ICU for the next week or so. She's 89.

My prayers go out to her Elmo. I was in your shoes back in 1982 when my grandfather who lived with us died of a heart attack in his sleep 19 days before Christmas. He was 79. I was 15 and a freshman in a new high school. Needless to say it wasn't a very merry Christmas for my family at that time. I hope she recovers.

Thanks for the concern, Deerthug. My grandma is a tough old lady. We kept thinking it was her time for years now and she keeps fighting on. I think it is because of that we're better emotionally prepared for it. Not that it's easy but I think it would have been a lot harder if it was something unexpected and came out of nowhere. It's been one really tough week. Brother's shooting accident at work on Tuesday, Dick's Sporting Goods fiasco Tuesday night, and now this.

• Like 2

I wish that all the people that really need get their wishes filled.

I wish the relatives would leave more leftovers of the monster prime rib I always cook for Christmas Dinner!!

I wish Christmas did not mark that deer season has been officially closed for the past 5 days and will not reopen until next October.

Ok and I wish for some of that 8 year old cheddar I love from Jewitts and Beers of the World is like heaven!!!

Hey Fletch.........is that the Jewitts cheese factory over here by me that you are talking about?

Thanks for the concern, Deerthug. My grandma is a tough old lady. We kept thinking it was her time for years now and she keeps fighting on. I think it is because of that we're better emotionally prepared for it. Not that it's easy but I think it would have been a lot harder if it was something unexpected and came out of nowhere. It's been one really tough week. Brother's shooting accident at work on Tuesday, Dick's Sporting Goods fiasco Tuesday night, and now this.

They do say bad things happen in threes. Hopefully this will be it.