Just received my Covid Test Results

Pygmy

I'm negative....No big surprise, because  it's been two weeks since my possible exposure, and I have shown no symptoms... Better safe than sorry, though...Now I can call The Legion and tell them that they won't be needing to file Chapter 11....

• Like 17
  • Haha 3

That's great Dan! You don't know what you're missing! My wife and are both tested positive, got her results yesterday. Although i already knew she was going to test + also. 12 days into it for me and still not much change. Headaches, fatigue and sinus pressure that just won't go away. 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

That's great Dan! You don't know what you're missing! My wife and are both tested positive, got her results yesterday. Although i already knew she was going to test + also. 12 days into it for me and still not much change. Headaches, fatigue and sinus pressure that just won't go away. 

Prayers sent Tim.   

glad to hear you are clear Dan.  

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Get well soon

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Thoughts and prayers sent, to have you and your wife feel better very soon.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2012_taco said:

Hang in there ... both of you and I hope you both get better ! We need all the hunters we can get !

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Funny you say that. Dan asked me to post this. These are results from his test.

3878b962aefca42a88becb2c1e625805.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just a dang minute here, Biz.....I never had PUBLIC lice in my life...They were always in very private places..

Oh... Wait a minute.... You said PUBIC lice.......Well.....errrr.... never mind.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Pygmy said:

I'm negative....No big surprise, because  it's been two weeks since my possible exposure, and I have shown no symptoms... Better safe than sorry, though...Now I can call The Legion and tell them that they won't be needing to file Chapter 11....

How long did it take to get your results?

2 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

How long did it take to get your results?

I did the test Thursday afternoon .....Called Monday  PM and my results were in, but the clinic would not give them to me because they said my DR office had to give them to me and he did not answer my call...Got the results Tuesday morning from a nurse at my DR's office.. Not sure WTF he was....Too cold and windy to be playing golf....