Vaccination

I don't trust the govt telling me I have to do something.  And I don't trust the govt telling me to take it when I've already had the virus.  I trusted Trump to put it out there for anyone who wanted it, but I don't think he would've been mandating it for everyone like these power crazed fools are doing.

• Like 1

But the mask works the same against both. 
Oh well thought maybe you seen the irony.

But it doesn’t and you can’t find one real scientific article or study to prove masks don’t work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2

Just now, Chef said:

But it doesn’t and you can’t find one real scientific article or study to prove masks don’t work

Oh, I don't know about study but the last 18 months seems to be pretty good evidence of the mask success. 

You will continue to do you, and I will continue to do me. Really haven't the desire to be lectured by you, a chef on covid today.

• Like 1

How will America recover from all the covid outbreaks from millions of college and high schools kids tailgating all weekend and shoulder to shoulder yelling during football this weekend. Sharing drinks, beer pong, jungle juice, etc……..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How will America recover from all the covid outbreaks from millions of college and high schools kids tailgating all weekend and shoulder to shoulder yelling during football this weekend. Sharing drinks, beer pong, jungle juice, etc……..

Jungle juice kills Covid….but promotes aids…back to a mask!!!!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ohio State would never let their campus turn into Sturgis!  Lol  

On 9/4/2021 at 6:02 PM, Chef said:

No aids isnt transmitted via aerosols

And how did we find out about that Chef ?

Did we follow the facts, science, or just start mandating vaccines hoping one would work, using the citizens as guinea pigs in a world wide blind test study, where the pharmaceuticals have full immunity ?

What could go wrong ?

Even if something does go wrong, Who cares, it's for the betterment of Humanity !

Edited by Shoots100