This is getting very close to home

ApexerER

These clowns are all phonies bought and paid for by BLM and George Soros . Reminds me of all the scumbags being interviewed by the leftist media during the Mike Brown shooting in Missouri claiming Brown was yelling " Hands Up ! Dont Shoot ! " and that Brown was shot in the back. Later on all that was proven as a lie just like this one. Peaceful protesters bullchit. I wonder when their big mob will show up and loot all the stores. 
I looked up the name of the moron liar making that statement . He is a known lying instigator and organizer of a lot of the bullchit going on in NY . This guy needs to go to jail
https://www.picuki.com/profile/dr.otisburg

While I agree with you it is also irrelevant. The first (and shortest and most aggressive videos) wins the news cycle and is reporter and taken as fact if it fits the narrative. Think-Nick Sandman and the Native American that the “punk HS kid was harassing.”

How many people dig deeper to question the news vs how many blindly accept the news in 250 characters or clips they see on Instagram/FB/News…
And if and when a truth behind the story is revealed, who cares-the majority already swiped on to the next clip/breaking news that continue the narrative.

Sheep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 7

20 minutes ago, crappyice said:

While I agree with you it is also irrelevant. The first (and shortest and most aggressive videos) wins the news cycle and is reporter and taken as fact if it fits the narrative. Think-Nick Sandman and the Native American that the “punk HS kid was harassing.”

How many people dig deeper to question the news vs how many blindly accept the news in 250 characters or clips they see on Instagram/FB/News…
And if and when a truth behind the story is revealed, who cares-the majority already swiped on to the next clip/breaking news that continue the narrative.

Sheep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said ,nobody would ever think of fact checking the news so long as they report what their team wants to hear.

I wonder if this will kick the Demorats out of the city council in Saratoga. The business owners have to be furious. I know they were where my daughter worked. And every tourist was asking my daughter if this is normal etc. Nobody was happy about it. Get some people on the city council that will allow the police to do their jobs and this crap would end in two seconds. Spit or throw something at a cop......Your cuffed, stuffed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....Game over.  These cops are told to stand down and basically allow whatever happens to happen.....

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I wonder if this will kick the Demorats out of the city council in Saratoga. The business owners have to be furious. I know they were where my daughter worked. And every tourist was asking my daughter if this is normal etc. Nobody was happy about it. Get some people on the city council that will allow the police to do their jobs and this crap would end in two seconds. Spit or throw something at a cop......Your cuffed, stuffed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....Game over.  These cops are told to stand down and basically allow whatever happens to happen.....

The problem is the media gives these assholes a platform to publicly shame anybody who disagrees with them . All these Fn snowflakes and media bring up the capital and never once mention all the burning and looting that took place before that and apparently is still happening.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, grampy said:

Lots of nice upscale shops to be looted in Saratoga!!! That's all these scumbags were hoping to do if possible!

And the media would have their "top of the hour story" ......

Topping tonight's stories ,the cops were being mean again to people breaking the law...

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You might be surprised how business owners publicly respond.  Rioters were kicking over tables and threatening patrons last year at a popular Rochester restaurant.  The owners came out the next day and said they "stand with those standing against injustice".  Guess that gives me 2 reasons to spend my money elsewhere. 

• Like 2

i think a lot of those Bear sprays are illegal in NY.  And the way things are now she would end up gettign arrested and sued instead of the person that came after her.  
Why are the bear sprays illegal?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, TACC said:

Why are the bear sprays illegal?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Because NYS.....

Basically the size as NYS limits the size of pepper sprays . Anyhow as per the OP , it’s doubtful his daughter can slip a can of bear spray in her purse or pocket .

https://www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com/news/outdoors/2019/05/bear-spray-can-be-difficult-to-purchase/

Edited by Nomad

On 7/16/2021 at 9:57 AM, johnplav said:

You might be surprised how business owners publicly respond.  Rioters were kicking over tables and threatening patrons last year at a popular Rochester restaurant.  The owners came out the next day and said they "stand with those standing against injustice".  Guess that gives me 2 reasons to spend my money elsewhere. 

They were probably scared if they said anything negative about it the mob would come in force.......

Now it’s criminals on stolen ATVs and dirt bikes . Yesterday 75 of them , they block intersections and run the Red, use oncoming lanes and sidewalks . They’ve  been known to pull guns on motorists as well .

These pics are From a neighboring suburb,Irondequoit and Park Ave. Park Ave is a trendy city street  , full of young professionals and suburban folks , shopping , eating at sidewalk cafes etc . Yesterday they took over a few blocks , one guy on East Ave ( next street over ) expressed his displeasure, and they beat the crap out of him .

At least two accidents when folks tried to avoid these a$$holes .

The police do NOTHING .

Carry heavy at all times. I wish I had bought a 12ga Shockwave prior to the madness .

8C0F5154-8827-4346-9731-66CDE4615AD9.png

B9A18C7B-8DB5-44EF-88EA-04F61B048EA1.png

FA9D75B1-9CCE-48C8-BE60-BAF67E891CC1.png

93CE887D-5813-4A59-90C5-4708702C4C9E.png

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

I'm surprised, but not really all that surprised, to hear about Saratoga. I've spent lots of time at the track and on Broadway over the years. I'm glad you were able to get your daughter out unscathed. 

Most of my family lives in that area.. Saratoga, Balston Spa, Malta, Schenectady, Scotia, Burnt Hills, Herkimer, Rotterdam, etc... and for the most part they seem like sleepy little towns. 

Quick Shout Out for Iron Roost! Best waffle joint I've been to, and I love me some waffles!

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

Now it’s criminals on stolen ATVs and dirt bikes . Yesterday 75 of them , they block intersections and run the Red, use oncoming lanes and sidewalks . They’ve  been known to pull guns on motorists as well .

These pics are From a neighboring suburb,Irondequoit and Park Ave. Park Ave is a trendy city street  , full of young professionals and suburban folks , shopping , eating at sidewalk cafes etc . Yesterday they took over a few blocks , one guy on East Ave ( next street over ) expressed his displeasure, and they beat the crap out of him .

The police do NOTHING .

Carry heavy at all times. I wish I had bought a 12ga Shockwave prior to the madness .

I saw something similar to this when my wife and I visited Manhattan a few years ago. Probably 2 dozen quads and dirt bikes screaming down Avenue of the Americas. It was really nuts to see. 

5 hours ago, Nomad said:

The police do NOTHING .

Guy i work with just mentioned this to me today as he was driving through city over the weekend heading somewheres.said he saw dirtbikes n 4 wheelers going up n down rd with no care.then mentioned the guy that got beat,truly sickening!!!!!i dont go into city for numerous reason's.closest i get is where i work,paul rd and scottsville rd

13 hours ago, Meatball said:

I'm in the Capital District, and haven't heard anything about this incident in Saratoga. They must be keeping it quiet for the track opening.  Frickin ridiculous!!

Yup, never heard a word about it on the news, it wasn't in the Saratogian. the only thing i could find was the blurb in the Times Union i posted....