QuickFletch - Pro's/Con's?

Cabin Fever

My hunting partner tried them last year and has raved about them!!! Once fletched, just turn your nock to tune. He had a bunch of good arrows where the fletching had came off or loosened. And figured that the QuickFletch was more cost effective than new arrows. And very easy to apply. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

they're the perfect option for someone who doesn't want to get involved into arrow building that much. perfect to bring along on a hunting trip to refletch at camp. hold it in place with your index finger until you've started the other end down into the water so they don't move a little on you. also dip them for the time it takes in the directions and that's it. don't leave them in there longer or the wrap portion starts to get "cooked" and brittle after the fact. i've shot and had them group out to 80 or so yards well. probably excessive but i also would spin them until they cool down. i figure it all seats itself better and any glue doesn't settle unevenly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbHunterNY said:

they're the perfect option for someone who doesn't want to get involved into arrow building that much. perfect to bring along on a hunting trip to refletch at camp. hold it in place with your index finger until you've started the other end down into the water so they don't move a little on you. also dip them for the time it takes in the directions and that's it. don't leave them in there longer or the wrap portion starts to get "cooked" and brittle after the fact. i've shot and had them group out to 80 or so yards well. probably excessive but i also would spin them until they cool down. i figure it all seats itself better and any glue doesn't settle unevenly.

Thanks for the tips! I bought a pack, but just haven't put them on yet. 

I bought some from Walmart a couple years ago to test them and they shot great. I had one rip off after just a couple shots so I contacted the company just to make sure I applied them correctly before I fletched all my arrows with them.  I didn't I left them in to long and made them brittle like stated above. They sent me 3 full packs for 1 fletching coming off. Very good customer service.  I used them for 2 years with zero issues after that. 

Edited by Swamp_bucks