Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

58 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly!  And the fact that Trump made it very clear of what would happen to the flip flop wearing people if any Americans were killed or attacked on his watch. Hence there were none. Trump gave Biden a very calm situation and of course in Biden fashion he F’s it up!

The key point is , they were afraid of Trump, nobody is afraid of Biden !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

GC, that is simply not true and you know it.  Trump may be alot of things, but I think if you polled the Taliban right now, asking them who theyd rather deal with, Trump or Biden, theyd say Biden hands down with no hesitation -wvery honest person would admit that.  Biden has demonstrated that he is weak, confused and lacking in cofidence and leadership, with no set mission objectives and goals in mind in regards to foreign policy decisions in relation to Afghanistan. You know he really blew this and I notice in your reply, you said nothing about Bidens handling of this current crisis , choosing again, to just go after Trump.  WE KNOW YOU DONT LIKE TRUMP- WE GET THAT.  But what about Bidens handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal: can you admit that its a disaster or no? 

Only a moron thinks it takes “balls” to leave Americans and negotiate with terrorists !

And now, just like I said , they just admitted we WILL be sending more troops over to go after Isis ….

4 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

GC, that is simply not true and you know it.  Trump may be alot of things, but I think if you polled the Taliban right now, asking them who theyd rather deal with, Trump or Biden, theyd say Biden hands down with no hesitation -wvery honest person would admit that.  Biden has demonstrated that he is weak, confused and lacking in cofidence and leadership, with no set mission objectives and goals in mind in regards to foreign policy decisions in relation to Afghanistan. You know he really blew this and I notice in your reply, you said nothing about Bidens handling of this current crisis , choosing again, to just go after Trump.  WE KNOW YOU DONT LIKE TRUMP- WE GET THAT.  But what about Bidens handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal: can you admit that its a disaster or no? 

Don’t even have to poll them , their actions or lack of actions tell the whole story 

23 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Your rambling mindless know it all posts are too long and not worth the time reading. Your just another armchair quarterback. We're getting out of a 20 yr mistake and your bloodlust will have to be satisfied elsewhere. Get into the Walking Dead, plenty off blood and guts for wannabe old men heros such as yourself. And as far as me being some kind of minority you couldn't be more wrong. Your Cheeto Messiah lost in a landslide. Learn to live with it or seek help ole fella.

Sorry that the logic of my posts are too much of a challenge for your reading skills. I was not aware that you were literacy challenged. It is a shame that discussion of current events can't be reduced down to your level of reading. That is probably why you are completely unaware of Biden's plummeting poll numbers. Too many words for you to comprehend in those articles too.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly!  And the fact that Trump made it very clear of what would happen to the flip flop wearing people if any Americans were killed or attacked on his watch. Hence there were none. Trump gave Biden a very calm situation and of course in Biden fashion he F’s it up!

Trump left Biden 3 Covid vaccines, a growing economy, a buttoned up tight and secure southern border, a vanquished ISIS, and a Supreme court freshly stacked with 3 conservative pro-life Justices.  What more could have been asked for ?

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

No nailing it. That's a term best suited for those who play video war games. When all is said and done we will be out of Afghanistan

You don't even understand that no one is really arguing about whether or not we should have been pulling out of Afghanistan. Let me see if I can clarify the controversy for you. It is all about the backwards way this stumbling, bumbling simpleton  has gone about it. I hope this reply is not too long for your reading capabilities.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Trump left Biden 3 Covid vaccines, a growing economy, a buttoned up tight and secure southern border, a vanquished ISIS, and a Supreme court freshly stacked with 3 conservative pro-life Justices.  What more could have been asked for ?

Add to that energy independence , the list goes on

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ApexerER said:

99% of us voted for Trump and liked his policies. 99% of us can say that Trump was an idiot that should have kept his mouth shut, head down, and kept working for the American people. 

Your never going to get one of these Left wing whack jobs to say Biden screwed up.....You can see it in his approval rating which i believe this morning was at 41%.   

That's because to the left  Democrat  politics has  taken the place of religion for many of these people and  a Democrat president is like there god or religious leader  .And god the dear leader  can not make a mistake . That's really how they feel  there nuts . 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Biden weak? I don't ever remember Biden groveling to murderous dictators like Putin and Kim Jung Un. Can you admit that Goerge Bush invasion of Iraq was a disaster loosing 8 thousand Americans because there were supposedly weapons of mass destruction there. This withdrawal like anything else that happens in the middle east is a disaster. End result is we will be out of Afghanistan. It was inevitable that there would be blood shed and there will be more. This kind of operation puts us in a very vulnerable position. But not any more thanks to Biden. We never should have been there in the first place. Nothing but a big money maker for Cheney, Bush and countless other Halliburton billionaires who's children would never be put in harm's way to protect this country

18 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Another strawman argument. What did George Bush have to do with how Biden is pulling out? Facts man, not diversions! 

Because Bush got us there in the first place. And now why don't you give us YOUR in detail plan on how we could have gotten out of Afghanistan without any risks or casualties while evacuating over 110 thousand people. Can't wait for this one

12 hours ago, Doc said:

You don't even understand that no one is really arguing about whether or not we should have been pulling out of Afghanistan. Let me see if I can clarify the controversy for you. It is all about the backwards way this stumbling, bumbling simpleton  has gone about it. I hope this reply is not too long for your reading capabilities.

That's for the short reply. Now let's hear your in detail plan on how you would've gotten us out of Afghanistan without a single casualty all while being in the most vulnerable position we've ever been in in that war all while airlifting out over 100k people

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

That's for the short reply. Now let's hear your in detail plan on how you would've gotten us out of Afghanistan without a single casualty all while being in the most vulnerable position we've ever been in in that war all while airlifting out over 100k people

Are you happy with Biden's pro abortion stand ?  To me, that is the biggest reason to send him and all members of the Devilrat party packing.

To me the best thing Trump did was land them three pro life SCOTUS justices.  Are you happy or sad about that  ?

2 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Are you happy with Biden's pro abortion stand ?  To me, that is the biggest reason to send him and all members of the Devilrat party packing.

To me the best thing Trump did was land them three pro life SCOTUS justices.  Are you happy or sad about that  ?

Absolutely happy, other than a few piss poor bass ackward states this is America and American Taliban such as yourself will never get between a women and her personal choices in life. 

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Absolutely happy, other than a few piss poor bass ackward states this is America and American Taliban such as yourself will never get between a women and her personal choices in life. 

It looks like I may have struck a nerve there tough guy, and got you so fired up that you skipped right over my second question.  

That's ok, I will add you to my prayer list along with the other 2 or 3 keyboard warrior lefty trolls who like too hang out here but are too scared to post a photo showing their face.

Or is it really only one ?

If you think I am the slightest bit scared of you, then you got another thing coming.

3 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Biden weak? I don't ever remember Biden groveling to murderous dictators like Putin and Kim Jung Un

Yes, weak and now, the entire world is cognizant of it as well.   In regards to your second assertion, biden was the #2 when the grovelling and deferring to the aforementioned dictators took place, so, I guess that technically youre right ,but it was his boss (i.e. Obama)- doesnt that make him a apart of it, though?

Can you admit that Goerge Bush invasion of Iraq was a disaster loosing 8 thousand Americans because there were supposedly weapons of mass destruction there

Were not talking about Prez Bush, were talking about Bidens serious catastrophic blunder in Afghanistan. If you want me to admit that, then, sure, there are things I didnt like about the invsaion of Iraq; now, can you admit how egregiously Biden blundered in Afghanistan? Youre deflecting and refusing to acknowledge smething that everyone sees, that is so

obvious to all.

This withdrawal like anything else that happens in the middle east is a disaster. End result is we will be out of Afghanistan. It was inevitable that there would be blood shed and there will be more. This kind of operation puts us in a very vulnerable position.

Youre being too easy on him because you voted for him.  HE BLEW IT-PERIOD. That is no way to hold our elected leaders accountable. I've said this before and I think youre wrong in your efforts to cover for him when hes screwed everything up over there so profoundly.

But not any more thanks to Biden.

The only thing we will be thanking Biden for is the renewed terrorist attacks that will now resume back here in the  homeland within 6 months to a year.  He has emboldened our enemies with his weakness- and it will happen. God, I hope I'm wrong, though. 

We never should have been there in the first place. Nothing but a big money maker for Cheney, Bush and countless other Halliburton billionaires who's children would never be put in harm's way to protect this country

Again, you may have a point here but we are not talking about Prez Bush.

29 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

It looks like I may have struck a nerve there tough guy, and got you so fired up that you skipped right over my second question.  

That's ok, I will add you to my prayer list along with the other 2 or 3 keyboard warrior lefty trolls who like too hang out here but are too scared to post a photo showing their face.

Or is it really only one ?

If you think I am the slightest bit scared of you, then you got another thing coming.

No nerves struck here. You asked me I gave an answer. As far as posting photos of myself on the web, I'll leave that to the outgoing types like you. I don't know why I'd think you'd be the slightest bit scared of me unless you are. If that's the case seek help.

Just now, Gobbler Chaser said:

No nerves struck here. You asked me I gave an answer. As far as posting photos of myself on the web, I'll leave that to the outgoing types like you. I don't know why I'd think you'd be the slightest bit scared of me unless you are. If that's the case seek help.

You gave one answer but I asked two questions.  It is ok though, I expect that you are too scarred to answer the second one, because that would indicate that I really did strike a nerve.

8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Yes, weak and now, the entire world is cognizant of it as well.   In regards to your second assertion, biden was the #2 when the grovelling and deferring to the aforementioned dictators took place, so, I guess that technically youre right ,but it was his boss (i.e. Obama)- doesnt that make him a apart of it, though?

Were not talking about Prez Bush, were talking about Bidens serious catastrophic blunder in Afghanistan. If you want me to admit that, then, sure, there are things I didnt like about the invsaion of Iraq; now, can you admit how egregiously Biden blundered in Afghanistan? Youre deflecting and refusing to acknowledge smething that everyone sees, that is so

obvious to all.

Youre being too easy on him because you voted for him.  HE BLEW IT-PERIOD. That is no way to hold our elected leaders accountable. I've said this before and I think youre wrong in your efforts to cover for him when hes screwed everything up over there so profoundly.

The only thing we will be thanking Biden for is the renewed terrorist attacks that will now resume back here in the  homeland within 6 months to a year.  He has emboldened our enemies with his weakness- and it will happen. God, I hope I'm wrong, though. 

Again, you may have a point here but we are not talking about Prez Bush.

As far as emboldening Islamists to wanting to kill us, everything we do over there makes them want to kill us. We are there militarily because big oil billionaires around the world trick us into sending our young men there to protect their businesses and profits with our blood, never theirs or their children. Biden didn't blow anything, this thing was going to be a mess no matter what.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

You gave one answer but I asked two questions.  It is ok though, I expect that you are too scarred to answer the second one, because that would indicate that I really did strike a nerve.

Ok, I went back to recheck your second question. Yes I'm very happy with the supreme Court picks. They knocked Trump back on every ridiculous baseless challenge to election fraud and have been making good decisions based on law. If they choose a total ban of abortion it won't matter in states that believe in women's rights because that will never fly in NY and most other states. 

Not too keen on Kavanugh because of the way he publicly sobbed like a little child during his hearings but he's been voting the right way in most situations.

If SCOTUS every did vote for a total abortion ban that would be the end of the right wing Republican bowl movement so I'm pretty sure that will never happen.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Biden didn't blow anything, this thing was going to be a mess no matter what.

Unbelieveable, that is absurd.  If thats your position and youre not willing to be honest and critical towards your own guy, then how can we have a conversation about political issues? Everything that Trump and the Republicans do sucks and everything that Biden and the Dems do is awesome, is that correct? If youre not willing to admit that this Afghan situation is an abject fiasco, then , at best, youre being disengenuous.  Do you really belive that or youre just refusing to admit this? 

That is ridiculous GC, you know better than that.

21 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

As far as emboldening Islamists to wanting to kill us, everything we do over there makes them want to kill us

Doesnt matter, we were safe under Trumps leadership; NO terrorist attacks over here since he took over- now, thanks to his weak leadership and incompetence, they will be emboldened to strike anew.  And when it happens, us Conservatives will remind you of this !!

• Like 1

Because Bush got us there in the first place. And now why don't you give us YOUR in detail plan on how we could have gotten out of Afghanistan without any risks or casualties while evacuating over 110 thousand people. Can't wait for this one

Easy peasy. Remove the American citizens and afghan interpreters first, then the troops, and destroy as much leftover war machinery as they can on the way out. And not on a calendar date but when the operation is completed. What’s so difficult to understand about that? It’s common sense.

Or do you disagree, and think your hero Biden is doing it well?

And nobody can guarantee no deaths or casualties, but pulling the troops first and handing over our war machine equipment to terrorists has so far definitely created deaths and casualties.

And your statement that the way our surrender and hasty retreat is the fault of the guy who got us in this war is laughable. Bush is gone and has been for 12 years. He has no input on this operation and you know it.

Edited by Steuben Jerry