Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

4 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Can you admit that Goerge Bush invasion of Iraq was a disaster loosing 8 thousand Americans because there were supposedly weapons of mass destruction there.

Through the lens of hindsight, I don’t disagree with this at all. But we didn’t have that lens available to us at that time.

39 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

As far as emboldening Islamists to wanting to kill us, everything we do over there makes them want to kill us. We are there militarily because big oil billionaires around the world trick us into sending our young men there to protect their businesses and profits with our blood, never theirs or their children. Biden didn't blow anything, this thing was going to be a mess no matter what.

I for once agree with you here, no matter how Biden was going to handle it, it was going to be a mess, because he's proven without a doubt that he's totally incompetent.

Biden is the only one to get 13 soldiers and hundreds of Afghans killed while leaving a war zone that had no American casualties for over a year, probably using the abandoned explosives he ordered left behind.

Everyone laughed about Ol' Joe before, but their not laughing and joking about Ol' Joe now that his incompetence is actually killing soldiers and civilians.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

That's for the short reply. Now let's hear your in detail plan on how you would've gotten us out of Afghanistan without a single casualty all while being in the most vulnerable position we've ever been in in that war all while airlifting out over 100k people

Saving the people you put into harms way is laughable.

Say I shoot you in the leg and then save your life by applying a tourniquet and taking you to a hospital for treatment, Am I a hero ?

He made this mess and soldiers + civilians are dying because of his decisions.

You can try and spin this anyway you want, but the buck stops with Biden, the Commander in chief.

He said this wouldn't become another Vietnam, well he was right, it's way worse and all because of him.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

As far as emboldening Islamists to wanting to kill us, everything we do over there makes them want to kill us. We are there militarily because big oil billionaires around the world trick us into sending our young men there to protect their businesses and profits with our blood, never theirs or their children. Biden didn't blow anything, this thing was going to be a mess no matter what.

Again, you are wrong. Biden did nothing right with this, unless you are taliban, or china government. 

Absolutely pitiful to make excuses for the mishandling of Bidens surrender to the taliban. 

No other president is responsible for this disaster other than Biden. He is the president appointed now, he is responsible for the decisions made for America now. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 9:07 AM, Shoots100 said:

I for once agree with you here, no matter how Biden was going to handle it, it was going to be a mess, because he's proven without a doubt that he's totally incompetent.

Biden is the only one to get 13 soldiers and hundreds of Afghans killed while leaving a war zone that had no American casualties for over a year, probably using the abandoned explosives he ordered left behind.

Everyone laughed about Ol' Joe before, but their not laughing and joking about Ol' Joe now that his incompetence is actually killing soldiers and civilians.

You wanna hear laughing, go onto Facebook after your Cheeto Messiah has a rally. LMAO!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

Run into the ground.  And if you think we will be done with Afghanistan anytime soon, you're mistaken.

You'll never be done with Afghanistan but the rest of America will be. Yea and I'm sure Joe Biden will pepper the local Afgan terror cells in the region from time to time. Yea Joe Biden, the guy that snuffed Osama Bin laden after dodo George Bush said we'll never get him. 

3 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

You'll never be done with Afghanistan but the rest of America will be. Yea and I'm sure Joe Biden will pepper the local Afgan terror cells in the region from time to time. Yea Joe Biden, the guy that snuffed Osama Bin laden after dodo George Bush said we'll never get him. 

You are so clueless , even the other sheep you run with are starting to realize the truth about this dementia dickhead in the white house. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

You are so clueless , even the other sheep you run with are starting to realize the truth about this dementia dickhead in the white house. 

Don't fret after a day or two you'll be back into the My Pillow guys theories about how your Cheeto Messiah will be reinstated as president. LMFAO!

24 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Mr Grouse. Just relax. In a week or so we will be totally done with Afghanistan and your attentions will directed back to Joe Bidens dog or him eating ice cream. 

Tell the parents and loved ones of the fallen soldiers or the family’s of the people that are being abandoned to relax. This is a failure of the man you voted for plain and simple own this shit. You are one to call out Trumps failure but not Biden’s and quit acting like this was not a failure of his leadership and exactly what Biden said would not happen.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Tell the parents and loved ones of the fallen soldiers or the family’s of the people that are being abandoned to relax. This is a failure of the man you voted for plain and simple own this shit. You are one to call out Trumps failure but not Biden’s and quit acting like this was not a failure of his leadership and exactly what Biden said would not happen.

Tell that to Grouse in a week when he's crying about Biden mispronouncing a word. And as far as your concerned I'm sure your still morning "all" the soldiers who've died in the middle east right along with the likes of DickHead Cheney who are sitting real pretty on the profits he made off those dead soldiers.

Biden has the capability of getting millions of Americans killed here and abroad.  I couldn't care less about his speech and never listen to anything he says.  I get the reports after he's done and they never make him look good.

If you voted for this man and don't admit it was a huge mistake, you have no ability to admit you're ever wrong.