1/3 Don't believe Biden won the election fairly

61 % of Republican Voters

13% Of Democrats

29% of Independents

There is a huge problem if 1/3 of Americans don't believe the president was fairly elected. Doesn't matter if he was or wasn't fairly elected if 1/3 don't believe it. 

Our voting laws need to change. Vote in person, with ID.....period

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, virgil said:

Demonstrates the power of a relentless disinformation campaign.  People believe what they're told if it's repeated over and over- especially if it fits with their predisposed point of view.

Or, people don't believe the worst presidential candidate in years got 81 million votes. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ApexerER said:

Or, people don't believe the worst presidential candidate in years got 81 million votes. 

Do you mean that they just won't accept results that they don't like?  Like we heard about after the previous election?

61 % of Republican Voters
13% Of Democrats
29% of Independents
There is a huge problem if 1/3 of Americans don't believe the president was fairly elected. Doesn't matter if he was or wasn't fairly elected if 1/3 don't believe it. 
Our voting laws need to change. Vote in person, with ID.....period

So do you find it more sickening that with zero evidence or any that has been Substantiated anywhere former president dump continues to push the lie that he won.

Why not just be a adult and admit defeat instead of a little Bit(h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Obviously he was the 2nd worst .

He lost educated suburban white voters. Makes sense because you would have to be pretty uneducated or dumb to vote for him

Alot of people were glued to the news last year and they believed every ounce of crap the media spewed . Here we are a year later doing horrible compared to the last president on every level

So since he lost his law suit and the documents the Jan 6th committee is looking for will most likely be released if those show trump knew he is lying and the election was legit does he then become the worst president ever for trying to destroy democracy ?

Tax's Higher

Murder Rates Higher

Gas prices Higher

Who am I kidding, Everything's priced higher !

Backed up Ports

Education Lower

401K lower

Afghanistan travesty

Russia and China on the Verge of crossing the Red line

Will Santa need Rudolph this year ? 

Yet some of the supposedly educated here are fixated on the Jan 6th riot + Trump ?

Only proving that having an Education doesn't mean you have common sense, which fully explains how Biden got elected.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Chef said:

My point was this part of the forum is far worse for our public image than the chuckle which was removed.

Really? This was your original post in the get rid of it thread. 

On 12/7/2021 at 8:44 AM, Chef said:

Who else thinks this section brings nothing to the forum. I’m starting to think the Gun and hunting laws belong but the politics and vaccine and all that other crap need to go.

Frankly on all sides it has been reduced to childishness. On top of which members who truly used to contribute to the forum now live in that muck.

There are also a subset of people rattler aka grouse… storm aka shoots 100 and others who just live in there and pretty much don’t contribute at all.

Wouldn’t this be a better use of Mods time instead of banning for a few insults or getting rid of jerkman for posting a gif of someone laughing.

@WNYBuckHunter

You wanna make the forum great again…. Drain this swamp

If you don’t like the political thread, stop posting in it. 

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1

Tax's Higher
Murder Rates Higher
Gas prices Higher
Who am I kidding, Everything's priced higher !
Backed up Ports
Education Lower
401K lower
Afghanistan travesty
Russia and China on the Verge of crossing the Red line
Will Santa need Rudolph this year ? 
Yet some of the supposedly educated here are fixated on the Jan 6th riot + Trump ?
Only proving that having an Education doesn't mean you have common sense, which fully explains how Biden got elected.

Dude why are you here you contribute nothing

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

So since he lost his law suit and the documents the Jan 6th committee is looking for will most likely be released if those show trump knew he is lying and the election was legit does he then become the worst president ever for trying to destroy democracy ?

January 6 was the most scared Ive ever been as an adult. I was really worried that guy with the buffalo horns was going to assume the role of POTUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

Dude why are you here you contribute nothing

I guess the 2/3rd's can dish it out, but run away when someone contributes examples of what happens when common sense gets pushed aside by the hatred of the educated left.

In less than a year, that hatred has actually put this country and world in a far worse state of affairs than what we were told the orange man was capable of doing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chef said:

My point was this part of the forum is far worse for our public image than the chuckle which was removed.

You ignored my post when you got caught lying. Your original post didn’t mention anything about the political thread being worse for our public image than the chuckle which was removed. Yet you continue to post and attack other members to say they contribute nothing when every statement that he posted is absolutely true. Maybe you should just stick to the hunting threads and stay out of the political stuff since you think these threads bring nothing to the forum. 

• Like 2

You ignored my post when you got caught lying. Your original post didn’t mention anything about the political thread being worse for our public image than the chuckle which was removed. Yet you continue to post and attack other members to say they contribute nothing when every statement that he posted is absolutely true. Maybe you should just stick to the hunting threads and stay out of the political stuff since you think these threads bring nothing to the forum. 

Have you seen that member contribute anything to this forum other and a few BS posts here and there.

Don’t stand up for a pox on this entire Forum because he agrees with your political ideology.

Also I did not ignore your post I explained why I made mine.

• Haha 2

I don’t really care when or what he posts, but he did make a valid point. 
You came up with a lame excuse why you made yours before I called you out on it, but it was a total contradiction of what you had said in the original post. Just beat it troll. Stick to the hunting and cooking threads.