Forum and Site was upgraded last night - Any problems?

burmjohn

Only problems I have with the site is when clicking to post, it opens what ever my mouse is on when clicked. EX: when I click to reply to this, it opened image URL page. Depending on where my mouse is will depend on what opens when I try to reply. Win XP pro SP3 IE 8.

O and how do I get spell check to work. I have office 2007 and can use a newer version if needed... It will not allow me to copy and past and images are hard to upload unless you have a url address.

I dont know if it was moved but before the upgrade there was the "settings" on the top header and once you move the mouse on that the selections would go down and allow you to view your recent post. Has that option been moved or removed?

I dont know if it was moved but before the upgrade there was the "settings" on the top header and once you move the mouse on that the selections would go down and allow you to view your recent post. Has that option been moved or removed?

If you look at the very top right, you will see your username with a little down arrow next to it. Just click on that arrow. The settings tab was redundant and unnecessary.

Only problems I have with the site is when clicking to post, it opens what ever my mouse is on when clicked. EX: when I click to reply to this, it opened image URL page. Depending on where my mouse is will depend on what opens when I try to reply. Win XP pro SP3 IE 8.

O and how do I get spell check to work. I have office 2007 and can use a newer version if needed... It will not allow me to copy and past and images are hard to upload unless you have a url address.

The clicking thing isnt an issue with the site, if your mouse isnt on the reply button when you click, why would you expect that function to happen? Maybe Im not understanding what you mean.

Spell check works through your browser, not MS Word. The easiest way to post pictures is to use photobucket or some other image hosting service and paste the tag into your post.