Best card pull yet!!!

Finally, I had some good action on my #1 cam set-up!!! Still seeing lots of fat/bulby tines so they've got some growing to do yet.

This buck is a 3 year old and will be on the hitlist this fall despite his screwed up right antler...

IMAG1303c.jpg

IMAG1480b.jpg

IMAG1354b.jpg

The buck on the right is also a 3 year old making him fair game this fall too...

IMAG1518b.jpg

A few more. The buck in the background to the left is "Little Freak-Nasty", my double dropper from last year. Can't tell too much about him from the pics other than he looks pretty good. It's the first time I've got him on my cams this summer. Hopefully, he'll stop by again and give me some better photos...

IMAG1307c.jpg

IMAG1308c.jpg

IMAG1507b.jpg

Nice bucks!!!!

Im afraid the racks in my area are going to be stunted this yr. We havent had a good rain in over a month and everything is brown. My ponds I dug by hand are empty and all the vegitation in the understory is wilted and brown. I havent checked on oaks yet but earlier they were loaded with acorns. I hope the drought doesnt make them fall off. Without the oaks production this year my hunting will be meager. No apples, fields are brown and dry, to dry to plant food plots, Creaks and small streams are dried up. not going to be good around here if we dont get rain soon..

You find that one waterhole with water in it or that lone oak with acorns on it and you got yourself a a good spot with conditions like this. More legwork to find them but with fewer sources of water and food it will be an easy stand choice instead of a vast enviorment of lots of food and water sources. It might play out in your favor. But I would rather see rain epsecially for the farmers.

• Like 1

OMG!!! Quite a crop you have there!! What do you have planted in there?

It's nothing fancy, just plain old red clover hay.

If you think that these bucks are nice you should see the bachelor group that I just saw on the way home from work bedded out in another cover field about a half mile from these guys. There were 5 bucks...three big ones, one really BIG one and one HUGE one. The buck in my avatar (aka Big Boy) is an absolute giant this year...couldn't tell how many points, but he's got one of the biggest frames that I've ever seen on the hoof. What a bruiser... :maninlove:. I know where a couple of cams are going up on saturday!!!