Piers Morgan

fasteddie

CNN is a very anti-gun biased news reporting agency.

They've looked at the Colorado thing from every angle & inside out - keep going back to gun control.

Only time they have reported about the killer's mental state has been concerning his insanity defense.

Have despised CNN since the 1st Iraqi war when the reporters where broadcasting the allied movements from their elevated hotel suite.

All the enemy had to do was tune-in to CNN and plan their counter attacks.

I know some of you guys don't like Ted, but he has been on before with Piers and sets him straight on guns. Piers, Obama, Bloomberg all want us to be like England. No guns, socialized health care ect....

Hope we vote to take back our freedom in November!

• Like 1

I watched the whole show. I didn't think it was a total slam against gun owners. Sure Piers can't get over why america loves guns but they did talk about each sides view. Michael More did say it's not about gun control but why Americans think they need them. They also talked about what has to happen to make a change, Presidents get shot along with a Congresswoman and students. Why no one including the President will take action. I'm in favor of tighter control on certain types of weapons and ammunition and found the interview interesting. I'm sure if someone came on from the NRA i would find that interesting also.

Edited by First-light

Of all those mentioned here, I think, perhaps, Bloomberg is the most dangerous. He and his money carry a lot of weight with big city mayors, and many of them have the ears of congressmen. One must wonder: What were NYC residents thinking???

Did you read....Gun sales in Colorado are up over 40% since that shooting.

Bloomberg has officially lost his marbles. He stated that the best way to push for a ban on guns is to have every single police officer in the country go on strike at the same time. Really? Total anarchy is the answer. If anything, that would only spur gun sales as citizens are forced to defend themselves. The one good thing about it is that he can't run again. Unless of course he pulls another one of his tyrant acts and change the law again so that he can serve a 4th term.

If you all did not know all bloomberg is is a cash register for the city.He only get's paid 1.00 dollar per year from our great state.The one and only thing he know's is how to run a buisness,He dont care about supersized drink's he want's you to buy 2 drink's so thecity can gather tax on 2 instead of 1 drink.

guys like Bloomberg are boosting sales of guns and ammo thru the roof in America. the truth is you will have the same old crowd cryin for more control on guns but right now in America there isnt a politician that dare touches the subject. they arnt stupid and do realize that gun sales in the country are at an all time high and a huge portion of the population just loves guns. only a very small percentage of Americas gun owners belongs to the NRA just to give you an idea of the numbers. the dems were punished badly after the 1994 assault weapon ban and they havent forgotten that.

Certain types of guns like ARs and AKs? Well, how about any gun with a detachable magazine then? Whats next, "sniper rifles" capable of hitting targets at long range? So that must mean your hunting rifle is included in that then. Its capable of killing from a long distance. Next it will be anything that holds more than 1 or 2 shots. You dont need anything that holds any more than that to hunt, right? Oh, lets not forget that we have to regulate ammo, and none of you really need more than 100 total rounds in your posession at any time, so now you should have to account for all of your spent shells and turn them in before you get your next allotment of ammo. Wouldnt want anyone having too much ammo, so your reloading equipment is now illegal, and you cant purchase any supplies....

Yes comrades, keep on giving up your freedoms, its in the name of public safety, its all in your best interest!

What type of guns do you want tighter control of and why?

Good question. I am interested in what the criteria is that different people use when deciding what guns should be banned. Perhaps if the gun has that threatening look like the so-called assault rifles, maybe that should be used to determine which ones should go. That black color is very lethal you know.....lol.

No seriously, exactly what features on a gun determine whether it is more likely to be used in criminal activity and should be eliminated? There are some that would ban all hanguns because of the concealability. Some would outlaw all semi-automatics based on fire-power. Some base their decisions on caliber, or range, or sometimes just the emotional reaction to the appearance of the weapon.

So I guess I would also like to hear more on the selection process for gun banning. What exactly is the hot-button of the year?

I feel that civilians should be able to possess any/all guns and ammo that are used by the police (govt.). Of course we have already gone beyond that here in New York: I, as a civilian, am limited to 10 rd. magazines....Police still carry weapons with greater capacity. Why? Must be in NY that the govt. is superior to the people...or sheeple!

More legal gun owers is the answer. If the gunman knew he might face opposition in the theatre and get shot back at, he might not have tried anything. If you give the anti's an inch by agreeing a 100 round mag is too much, next they will want the 50 round mag and so on.

When deciding which guns were going to be considered "assault weapons"... Dianne Feinstein...doofus senator from California... leafed through a gun catalog to pick out the guns she thought looked like assault rifles and those were the guns added to the bill.. TRUE STORY!!

Respectively I'm not going down the road listing what ammunition or guns need to be banned. Both sides need to come together and find out a way America can live with guns. The second amendment won't send us to hell.

We just need a way to control it and not let our forefathers turn over in their grave.

Respectively I'm not going down the road listing what ammunition or guns need to be banned. Both sides need to come together and find out a way America can live with guns. The second amendment won't send us to hell.

We just need a way to control it and not let our forefathers turn over in their grave.

How can we come together if you won't say what guns need to be banned?

I don't even ask for a gun by gun listing of firearms that in your opinion ought to be banned. Just simply some general guidelines or criteria for figuring out which guns are the ones that go out and kill people and commit crimes. Do you consider all semi-autos to be worthy of banning? Is there some appearance feature that you believe makes certain guns harmful and worthy of banning. You can't just say that there are some guns that should be banned without having at least some rough idea of what makes them belong in a category of being illegal, and why.

Anyone know what % of legal gun owner use their guns in the commission of a crime? I bet it's a real real low number but people like Morgan and Bloomberg don't care about that. To them it's the guns not the criminals.

I love it when people from other country's lecture the U.S. on whats wrong with us, especially the ones who left their awsome country to come here.

Piers Morgan is just a pompus wad. HIS NAME IS PIERS FOR GOD SAKE!!!!