Terrorist attack on Boston Marathon?

Elmo

WNY, I agree that much of the grandstanding by the gun control advocates in the aftermath of Newtown has been in poor taste.  But, I don't think that's a good comparison to what I took exception with on this thread.  A few weeks ago, there was a public defender, who was licensed and armed when he was shot and killed by some thug in Texas.  I don't recall any advocates for gun control ranting and raving or making wisecracks about how being a gun owner or even carrying a weapon doesn't guarantee your safety.  That, to me, would have been a fair comparison.

I do. In fact 3 people on my facebook, who are all gun control advocates, did just that. Regardless, I feel my comparison was spot on.

Three people on your facebook is not the same as public grandstanding.

Its exactly the same as a few people on HuntingNY.com cracking jokes, which is the issue you took to task.

As far as the comparison goes, I know I saw articles stating the exact thing you said didnt happen. Give me a bit to find them.

Oh, and I still feel my comparison was spot on regardless of how you feel about it.

I propose a new law. 

The Justification Law:  When it has been proven that an individual or group has committed an act such as the Boston marathon massacre.   Those persons proven responsible should be locked in a room with the surviving family members (And guest if wanted or preferred).  After said person or people have been incapacitated the week and lame will start the process leading up to the strongest and most deviant individuals for last with the last persons enforcing final justice.  May be we should just call it the Traitor Act...  :angry:

God Bless America

As I make my pledge of allegiance to the flag of the United States of America!  Funny how this type of stuff is removed from school and morals are eroded every day.  It use to be My Country over the individual.  So much for that moral lesson...  No prayer in school!!!  All guns are bad!  Seems I was in a better time when all I had to worry about as a kid was thermo nuclear war, lol.

Seems rumors are coming out about a mid east connection, what if this turned out to be an attack by N. Korea?  With coordinated mail letters send to our president and elected officials.  What if we find it was Iran.  I pray no American would do such a crime on innocent people...

GOD bless these poor victims and lost ones of this most shame full terrorist attack.

Lord I ask the you give the FBI and Boston police the skills and knowledge to track down these traitors so that justice may be enforced.  Amen

• Like 1

I have to wonder what planet any gun owner would have to be from to not immediately wonder how the anti-gun crazies will use this tragedy to feed their anti-gun agendas. It has become a regular expectation to watch the liberal media and the gun-banning loonies link all tragedies to gun control. We know how unhappy it makes them that guns weren't used so they could make further use out of this to extend their agenda. Heaven help us if it turns out that gun powder was the propellant for the bombs.

There would be no more reloading going on (legaly) anymore!!!

So Obama meets with Faisal and now they are "deporting" this saudi kid as fast as they can...His family supposedly has big ties to al Queda even one relative married to Zawiri's daughter???  smells rotten if any of this is true...

Edited by Meat First

As I make my pledge of allegiance to the flag of the United States of America!  Funny how this type of stuff is removed from school and morals are eroded every day.  It use to be My Country over the individual.  So much for that moral lesson...  No prayer in school!!!  All guns are bad!  Seems I was in a better time when all I had to worry about as a kid was thermo nuclear war, lol.

i was literally just thinking about that on the way to work this morning... Its so crazy how this pledge was removed from class rooms throughout this country. i find this mind boggling.

Just heard an interview with a reporter on Glen Beck. According to the reporter, this Saudi was already due to be deported because of "terrorist activities" and that the kid is a member of a very prominent Saudi family. 

Im watching now that both suspects got into a high speed chase last night, tossing grenades and other explosives out the windows of the car they car jacked, at police. One of them had an IED strapped on, and was killed in a shoot out with the police. The other guy is on the run. Sounds like a friggin movie scene.

They said they are from Chechnya.

That man has a name that is common among people from the North Caucasus, a source with knowledge of the investigation said Friday. That region includes the breakaway Russian republic of Chechnya. The man has been in the United States for at least a couple of years, a federal law enforcement source told CNN.  

Freaken crazy, Boston on lockdown. They will get the other brother and soon, that is, if he isn't dead yet.