Favorite sandwich?

Lawdwaz

For Dinsdale and Doc (and any others than are hankering for a RB on weck) here you go.........

IMG_3072.jpg

Note the soda, I'd of had a beer or two but I was the wheel man on the Mad River canoe that day and would be paddling in circles and ended up in Niagara falls.

That was at Swiston's in Tonawanda last summer.  My wife and I went there two weeks ago via the new rig and it was just as good or better than last year.  Unreal................

(think I like ketchup?)

YUM!

Damn this is getting me hungry!

When hunting its peanut butter n jelly. Black raspberry jelly.

I'm a big fan of the new chipotle chicken breast. Also like chicken cutlet with fresh mozz melted on.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

That really surprises me I thought for sure you would of said a good foot sandwich :)

I was looking at the thread on bee swarms and thought of one of my favorite sandwiches,  peanut butter & honey on Home Pride Wheat Bread.  Then I started thinking about the new Peter Pan peanut butter with the honey in it, darn is it good!

Other favorites are liverwurst, fresh onion and rye bread with some good mustard like Nance's sharp mustard.  (hunting season notably in camp) or my #1 favorite, egg salad: Miracle Whip, green olives and either Italian white or a wheat bread.  Ohh baby.  That is the sandwich of choice on opening days of almost any hunting season for the pack.  Damn do I like them..........

Bologna, ham, capicola, etc is for the birds, IMO.     <grin>

HOLY COW........I almost forgot about TUNA!  Man do I like that also with green olives. 

Catch ya later, I have to make dinner for the kiddies..........................................................................................

LOL.

For Dinsdale and Doc (and any others than are hankering for a RB on weck) here you go.........

IMG_3072.jpg

Note the soda, I'd of had a beer or two but I was the wheel man on the Mad River canoe that day and would be paddling in circles and ended up in Niagara falls.

That was at Swiston's in Tonawanda last summer. My wife and I went there two weeks ago via the new rig and it was just as good or better than last year. Unreal................

(think I like ketchup?)

If you ever go to a Sabres game, get a beef on weck at First Niagara, the weck rolls are out-f'ing-standing. Making my mouth water just thinking of them. Big blop of horseradish on there and a cold Blue Light.....I gotta go.

Oh, my go to hunting sammy is PBJ on whole wheat or turkey and swiss with honey mustard on whole wheat.

My fav is ham, turkey and capicola with lettuce, tomato, onions, hot peppers and swiss on an italian roll with mustard and just a touch of italian oil.

Tuna sammies with fresh tomatoes and provalone

Fried egg sammies, oye vey, love em!

Pygmy, deer heart sammies? Man, its just creuel of you to make me think about those. How many days until October 1st?

IMG_3072.jpg

That was at Swiston's in Tonawanda last summer.  My wife and I went there two weeks ago via the new rig and it was just as good or better than last year.  Unreal................

(think I like ketchup?)

Gtott'a respect a guy who takes photos of his food !  LOL1

At camp one of our favorites is Limbuger cheese with onion and hot mustard on rye bread (no seeds). For the stand it is bologna, extra sharp cheddar and hot mustard.

Limbuger smells like poop....we used to mess with our pledges in college with that crap

Limbuger smells like poop....we used to mess with our pledges in college with that crap

Yeah it smells, but I like it. When I was a kid there was a guy who lived on our street who was a stone cold prick. If we played in the street he would yell at us and call the cops, if we were too loud he would yell at us and call the cops, if our ball went into his yard he would run out and take it...if we breathed he would yell at us and call the cops..... One hot....hot.. hot summer day we smeared limburger cheese on the carpets, under the drivers seat and passenger seat of his car. (my hands smelled for a week) Long story short, by the end of the summer he had a new car. Miserable old prick...

Pastrami and (real Georgia) vidalia onions lightly sauteed, on a club roll with whole grain dijon mustard and a slice of smoked provolone.

or

Lamb, pork, chicken, venison or wild turkey spiedies w/ extra cheese & mushrooms.

• Like 1