Today 8/12/2013 DMP's are available... Did you get your area?

burmjohn

The lotto does not run out of DMP until it expires. Same chances for everyone, regardless first day, or last day and anything in between.

I wonder how that works though.  

Say you are a land owner with > 50 acres and they are set to only give out 3000 for the WMU.  Land owners are guaranteed unless the area is set for "None". 

Or even this scenario - what if your in an area with Pref Points needed and only 3000 are avail?

The way I see it, the earlier you grab it the better in a low DMP avail area, no?

I wonder how that works though.  

Say you are a land owner with > 50 acres and they are set to only give out 3000 for the WMU.  Land owners are guaranteed unless the area is set for "None". 

Or even this scenario - what if your in an area with Pref Points needed and only 3000 are avail?

The way I see it, the earlier you grab it the better in a low DMP avail area, no?

Yeah , I agree !  Kinda like grabbing Social Security early ... grab it while you can  LOL !

I got 2!

First time in a long time......still only 200 for where I live(4Z) so I didn't bother for a PP. 250 sq mi of over grown farmland with 200 tags and there isn't a nub left in the woods anywhere to regenerate a thing. DMAP's must be easy to get. LOL

But got a 3G across the street and a 3F.......have small areas in both, but something none the less.