Your favorite tree stand camo pattern

Fantail

Just placed an order for some mossyoak - bottomland camo and realized for the past 5 years I've bought probably 80% of my hunting clothes online. It's mostly the same story & patterns at retail outlets. Not that their clothes are bad but I wasn't finding the patterns I liked. Bottomland is similar to a treebark pattern, works for me. I also have some ultimate bark pattern that I like. I also have a jump suit in something of the original treebark pattern. Ripped the butt on it near the end of last season, so duct tape had yet one more purpose.

I juts bought an ASAT jacket from dayonecamo.com.  They essentially custom build the garments for you, and they do special requests if you want something specific. I'll likely be picking up matching pants as well from him, but wanted to see the craftsmanship before i went all out. I will say when i called their 800 # i got Gary, the owner of the company taking my order. Good guy.

I felt the same walking into ganderMountain or dicks.  its all the same overpriced, rehashed patterns, that costs 100 dollars more than it should because someone wrote bone collector on the back or something

Real Tree hardwoods Grey...and  yup they don't sell it anymore...

I think it is a conspiracy with these hunting companies since when they change their camo patterns whackos like me (who don't like to mix and match camo...just my thing) then have to buy a whole new outfit when the old one wears out.

I have no idea what pattern mine our,often the top and bottoms don't match lol.

I had Asat years and years ago still have the insulated bibs. I will say that stuff was the only camo I used in 25years that I truly feel made a differance .

I'd wish they'd use modern fabric and offer more choices .

I'm heading to their site right now, might be time to buy it again.

Hum looks like they added just what I want...break out the cc.

Edited by Larry302

If it's quiet...cool if needed or warm when needed and the right price woodland camo for bow and blaze orange camo when gun hunting.....pattern makes no difference to me...learned a long time ago...if I don't move or even slowly move at the right times...deer can stare a hole through me and not spook......

I've had deer within feet of me munching away, staring with that 'somethings not quite right with that tree' look. I was wearing a grey hooded fleece jacket. But thats not the point. I like to blend into my stand / spot and try not to give the game something to stare at. 

New camo has arrived. I like it. I typically one size up so I can layer under.

Heads up - had a slight shipping issue you all might want to be aware of. I had the package shipped to work, UPS drivers very familiar with the place. Address label has 4 lines, the shipper - printed the phone # below my name instead of the company name above the address. Caused an 'exception'. I had to call ups and they got word back to the driver in time and the package was delivered.