We need a "Whine Forum"

fasteddie

I thought you were in your 30's?

I am. Pretty much your age within a few months or so I bet.

Cringing at the math eh? I have an 11 mo old and a 19 yr old.........................

My wife is only 13 mos older than me.

Edited by phade

I am. Pretty much your age within a few months or so I bet.

Cringing at the math eh? I have an 11 mo old and a 19 yr old.........................

My wife is only 13 mos older than me.

I figured there was a few of us that we're pretty close in age

I figured there was a few of us that we're pretty close in age

Yes. I suspect despite our level of disagreement online amongst us all we would all enjoy hunting and hanging out in person at some point. Such is life in the electronic age and distance.

• Like 3

Yes. I suspect despite our level of disagreement online amongst us all we would all enjoy hunting and hanging out in person at some point. Such is life in the electronic age and distance.

As long as all guns were checked at the door I'm there!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

Yes. I suspect despite our level of disagreement online amongst us all we would all enjoy hunting and hanging out in person at some point. Such is life in the electronic age and distance.

If we didn't have disagreement this place wouldn't be all that fun. Admitting when someone's right or wrong or agreeing with someone is where some guys lack but it's all good... I think quite a few guys on here would be a blast to throw a few cold ones back and enjoy some good laughs. Or even get out in he same timber with and hunt.
  • Like 1

If we didn't have disagreement this place wouldn't be all that fun. Admitting when someone's right or wrong or agreeing with someone is where some guys lack but it's all good... I think quite a few guys on here would be a blast to throw a few cold ones back and enjoy some good laughs. Or even get out in he same timber with and hunt.

I agree, the guys who like to stir the pot actually keep things interesting.

who came up w the stupid idea of not eating breakfast and starving yourself half the day until you eat a huge meal mid afternoon?!?

IM STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, who the heck told you that?  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  Whether you're trying to lose weight OR gain weight.

• Like 1

And what about standing in a checkout line when you are in a hurry and some old fart ( older than me ) is holding up the line digging in her purse saying " I know I have a penny in here somewhere " . I slap a quarter on the counter and say take it from this and the old fart feels insulted .

Or how about going to the express check out line & people start writing checks or using credit cards, should be cash only & the stores should have their fastest check out person in that lane!

Seriously, who the heck told you that? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Whether you're trying to lose weight OR gain weight.

Not really intermittent fasting has proved to be extremely effective and healthy.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

We did not host turkey day so there's no leftovers for me tonight- I'm starving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Come on up, crappy.. I'm about ready to throw some big, fat lambchops on the grill...

WOOPS !! You have a 5 hour drive...Sorry about that..They'll be gone before you get here...

Yes breakfast is the mosi important meal of the day if you do physical labor and not sit at a desk all day and what you eat makes the diference.Eat healthy.Example I went into my closet where my hunting clothes are stored, took out all of my Bright Orange clothes from 50 years ago, put everything on from longjohns to pants and coat and they all fit with some spare room.How many of you 40 and 50 year old's can fit in clothes from 5 years ago.

Yes breakfast is the mosi important meal of the day if you do physical labor and not sit at a desk all day and what you eat makes the diference.Eat healthy.Example I went into my closet where my hunting clothes are stored, took out all of my Bright Orange clothes from 50 years ago, put everything on from longjohns to pants and coat and they all fit with some spare room.How many of you 40 and 50 year old's can fit in clothes from 5 years ago.

I am good for the last 10 years  , before that not so much.

Come on up, crappy.. I'm about ready to throw some big, fat lambchops on the grill...

WOOPS !! You have a 5 hour drive...Sorry about that..They'll be gone before you get here...

Hahaha- just wolfed some homemade sausage risotto the mrs made-only whine I now have is red wine(wait that's wine- I'm drinking whiskey! It's was cold today!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free