Getting Married

mbucks27

LOL i was thinking about going out for a quick hunt tomorrow morning but im not sure how that would pan out.

John

First off congrats. Second, I wouldn't recommend going out, even if she says it okay. It is never okay. Guessing you will learn that lesson soon.

Best of Luck!

• Like 1

How far is the church from where you hunt? If you get something just tie down to the limo's hood

just wear a camo suit and mucks like duck dynasty then u can go right from the stand to the wedding lol it could be a prob if it was covered in blood tho lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Congrats! I got engaged in August. June 2015 wedding.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations!  A 2 year engagement?  Warning:  Beware of long engagements.  It allows the fiancé to pick, re-pick, change her mind, pick again on every little thing and you're always expected to provide your opinion.  Shorter engagement is less headache.  You pick something, go with it, and don't give her enough time to think it over.

Thanks everybody. Honeymoon is in St Lucia. Leaving Sunday and will be back the following Sunday. We are staying at a Sandals resort.

John

Been there - you're gonna like it if it's stayed the same.  Watch out for the little birds though, they love drinks that have booze in 'em.

Have a blast

• Like 1

Congratulations!  A 2 year engagement?  Warning:  Beware of long engagements.  It allows the fiancé to pick, re-pick, change her mind, pick again on every little thing and you're always expected to provide your opinion.  Shorter engagement is less headache.  You pick something, go with it, and don't give her enough time to think it over.

We wanted a June wedding and it would have been restricted on dates and times in 2014, so we are going 2015. Plus her brother is getting married in 2014 and so is a friend of ours, so 2015 works perfect since we can pick any Saturday night in June.

Lastly, I got zero complaints since her Dad is paying for it all.