philoshop

What's for dinner tonight?

Venison black bean stew. ( last roast and venison from last year ). Good thing I just picked up one of the 2 from processor tonight to refill freezer. This is soooo good !

i want that recipe
  • Like 2

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Anyone ever had goat? A friend brought some chops to camp one year and it was amazing

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Anyone ever had goat? A friend brought some chops to camp one year and it was amazing

I've had goat several times.  A lot of, if not all of, the West Indian restaurants down near where I work serve curried goat and it is amazing.  If you have the taste for that type of food.  Aside from curried, I've had it several other ways, and it has always been delicious. 

• Like 1

You guys suck- all these great dinners and I got egg salad on wheat bread with a slice of pepper jack cheese and NO salt potato chips. Washed it all down with some high quality H2O.

Stupid diet and it was my turn to play taxi tonight so that was the "to go" meal.

• Like 2

Venison steaks cut into bite size pieces Little oil , diced onion , bacon and a dash of Dizzy Pig red eye express coffee infused BBQ rub. Had to fend off daughter

post-4567-0-34038200-1449196030_thumb.jp

• Like 2

• Like 2

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

lasagna...comfort food ;)

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

grilled goose breast andhome made mac and cheese

ok talk to me, how'd you do them? I can't make anything edible from a goose
  • Like 1

-Mitch Hedberg

Yum

Turkeyfeathers, the buck and doe shop does venison dogs with cheese and jalapenos? do you know what they charge, I've always got them at Wilsons in Canaseraga or Bonds in Springville. It might be worth it to save the trip. I'm only 5-6 miles from transit and sheridan.

Hunt when I can.. ;)

Turkeyfeathers, the buck and doe shop does venison dogs with cheese and jalapenos? do you know what they charge, I've always got them at Wilsons in Canaseraga or Bonds in Springville. It might be worth it to save the trip. I'm only 5-6 miles from transit and sheridan.

OOPs , my bad I thought the package was from the buck and doe shop, but now I see it's from the deer shop. they are even closer! i'm curious, i didn't know they did hot dogs. I'll have to give them a call.

Hunt when I can.. ;)

Breakfast.For my self will be 6 eggs over easy with a couple sides bacon/sausage few slices of ham homefryed potatoes with rye toast.

Breakfast.For my self will be 6 eggs over easy with a couple sides bacon/sausage few slices of ham homefryed potatoes with rye toast.

don't forget the Butter.....

• Like 2

don't forget the Butter.....

And the defribulator

Making regular meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Took lean ground beef and added onion soup mix to it, then the usual egg and breadcrumbs. Drizzled ketchup on top.

post-287-0-58944900-1449443306_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zem18
  • Like 1

Big pot of home made chicken noodle soup simmering right now. Got a loaf of crusty Italian bread to go with it. My daughter has been bugging me for it for a couple days now….Smells good in here!! 

Edited by ants