What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How was it? Recipe please....I got 1 pack of venison chop meat left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My former restaurant owner gf had a taste and said it was, "really, really good".  Mind you, she hates venison, compliments are rare and I'm watching her steal one spoonful after another from the pot! 

Biz, I'll post what I did in the venison chili thread.

• Like 4

Had a really good honey glazed salmon at Byrant Park Grill today for lunch. Being it’s my first day at a new job, I didn’t feel comfortable taking a pic of my food in front of my new team lol.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Had a really good honey glazed salmon at Byrant Park Grill today for lunch. Being it’s my first day at a new job, I didn’t feel comfortable taking a pic of my food in front of my new team lol.

Congrats on the new job!

• Like 1

Love Bryant Park Grill- it’s actually reasonably priced for NYC

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Congrats on your new job Biz Good luck to ya !!!

Edited by sodfather
  • Like 1

I hope someone answered: SOTL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahah...sadly you are the winner! Things really slow down around here. All we hear from is drunk TF, conspiracy Pyg’s, and a Biz wanting a 2018 thread to start for those NOT LIVE FROM ANYWHERE!
Haha...I miss 2017 already!!!

• Like 2

Hahah...sadly you are the winner! Things really slow down around here. All we hear from is drunk TF, conspiracy Pyg’s, and a Biz wanting a 2018 thread to start for those NOT LIVE FROM ANYWHERE!

Sadly I haven’t had enough to turn on a buzz in a long time but thanks for the thought. Beer or two at the most. Just enjoy good beer Don’t drink to tye one on.

Sadly I haven’t had enough to turn on a buzz in a long time but thanks for the thought. Beer or two at the most. Just enjoy good beer Don’t drink to tye one on.

C’mon man...I just playin’ and absolutely infatuated by the depth and breath of your knowledge of “beer”(if what you post is actually beer)..uh oh...now I crossed the line!!!

Not enough guys on this forum hunting out of state. I usually head over to Bowsite for the next 9 months and live vicariously through other guys still hunting around the world.

So are Bills fan staying home tomorrow Sunday for the game or going out to bars for wings?

I’m hosting a chiefs party tomorrow. Beer and pizza. A bunch of my friends and their wives/girlfriends

How many chiefs fans do you know lol

CIA...
Sweetbreads and parsley soup

298b0fe6e0b14dcb41643bd5d6c9167a.jpg&key=7569eaad9068e31ca8f8d988046ab972ec1a606cc8dfb57ad6b8407753869e56

Pork porterhouse and catfish
ab27fe8b5ad0d96ffe294a9d2105da78.jpg&key=b3474b45cd5150b7742235b0074b3b50b36d29fecbec0dc1dbff928e749e99b2

Dessert..no idea what it was but decent- ain’t a Stewart’s milkshake but it’ll eat

21c0f8cbc4266d6a6a1266f2b0aea00b.jpg&key=1aad5cf03093d99e79cbe0e4dcad5030e9c234243aed98adf36cf7a22475bb97

Ran back to Copollas for a few bourbons....

I went to school there what restaurant were you at?

I went to school there what restaurant were you at?

You actually recommended a place up there (crew or something) for me to go a few years back when I couldn’t get in CIA.

American Bounty
Some things were real good...sweetbreads, dessert, wife’s pork chop. My meal was overly salted and our waiter was horrible. Overall it was a good time (probably mostly cuz the Mrs and I escaped for a night!) but not sure the meal was worth the cost.

You actually recommended a place up there (crew or something) for me to go a few years back when I couldn’t get in CIA.

American Bounty
Some things were real good...sweetbreads, dessert, wife’s pork chop. My meal was overly salted and our waiter was horrible. Overall it was a good time (probably mostly cuz the Mrs and I escaped for a night!) but not sure the meal was worth the cost.

Hahaha yea that’s what happens when students cook and wait tables

Hahaha yea that’s what happens when students cook and wait tables

And yet the prices are 5 star...with an 18% gratuity tacked on with a note that says the servers cannot receive the tips ... the 18% goes towards their graduation fees...that’s BS but whatever- great overnight regardless.

Cold cut wedges pasta salad and some other snacks/Nephews 15th birthday party.Fruit punch for the younger and Budweiser for the older should be a great time He can't drive yet so he is getting a bunch of hunting gear

• Like 1