What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

12 hours ago, Bionic said:

Please explain chicken wing dip!

I have so many thoughts in my head lol.

Love buffalo flavor.

I spotted the Jim Beam in the background....

10 oz can chicken drained

4 oz cream cheese

1/2 cup franks hot sauce

1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing or combo of both

cooked in sauce pan over stove.  

Dipping items of your choice, the scoop Fritos are pretty good! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bionic said:

I'm not in WNY!  I am stuck in the Catskills with people who think they are not cidiots!

Help me!

I was born way too far south! Anyone who knows me, know's this!

Good to see people ask for help. Haha. 

I was in Saugerties years ago, it was beautiful 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Otto said:

10 oz can chicken drained

4 oz cream cheese

1/2 cup franks hot sauce

1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing or combo of both

cooked in sauce pan over stove.  

Dipping items of your choice, the scoop Fritos are pretty good! 

Screenshotting this, thank you.   

Cook one boneless skinless chicken breast. Dice or shred into small bits. One block of cream cheese at room temp. Smear the cream cheese onto bottom of a 8x8” glass baking dish. Sprinkle chopped chicken over. Use franks buffalo wing sauce ( half bottle ) Spread blue cheese dressing ( half bottle ) Bake at 400 til bubbles. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella and bake for another 5 minutes til cheese melted.  Scoop chips 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Cook one boneless skinless chicken breast. Dice or shred into small bits. One block of cream cheese at room temp. Smear the cream cheese onto bottom of a 8x8” glass baking dish. Sprinkle chopped chicken over. Use franks buffalo wing sauce ( half bottle ) Spread blue cheese dressing ( half bottle ) Bake at 400 til bubbles. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella and bake for another 5 minutes til cheese melted.  Scoop chips 

Agreed there .  Don't care for the canned chicken. Sometimes I just grab the cooked roaster chickens that are already cooked and they add some flavor too.  Have made it with blue cheese or ranch both are good.  And I like to add chives to it as well. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Thank you.

I too would use fresh chicken,  but I like to look at several recipes, and doctor it up a bit to my own variation.  

I feel like I haven't lived! Lol

Thanks all.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2018 at 11:24 AM, Bionic said:

Screenshotting this, thank you.   

I would suggest to skip the canned chicken. Poach a couple chicken breasts and shred them. Also, instead of cooking on top of stove, pour the whole mess into a small casserole dish and top with some additional cheese and throw into oven at 350 until it is bubbly.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MPHunter said:

Whoops. Looks like TF, Rob and Otto beat me to the punch on the fresh chicken and bake advice......

Lol, thats ok, I appreciate the input.  Like I said earlier, I would use fresh chicken for sure, but always value all ideas. I tend to look over a few recipes if its something I never made, and then summarize it inti my own version.

Thanks anyway!