What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

There we go !! What’s the chip of choice ? 

Afraid to say, lol.

We use Santita chips, they are $1.99 a big bag.  Salty,  but they work.  Keep in mind that I am from the southern tier, and without this thread, I would have never have known about this dip, lol.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

e08c4e65d654406bc99284c61c055362.jpg
Starting the process. Wife surprised me with a master built electric smoker. She got a good price. Use it this summer. See if I want to upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There we go   First smoker ? Rule #1 of using a smoker : beer on hand at all times  Look forward to what you throw on  Look through the "whats on the smoker" thread for ideas  I'll be happy to share some. Wife going grocery shopping today and working on what's going on mine the next few times.

• Like 1

French onion onions   Forgot all about these for awhile   Take Vidalia onions and core like an apple (but not all the way through  ) Put a beef bullion cube in ,hefty pats of butter, wrap in foil, throw on grill until when you peek the top looks a little black to dark brown. Great to pull off the petals and accompanient to steak

• Like 6

Went to Taco fest in Montgomery today.  Tacos did not impress me, unfortunately.  The girlfriend, and I had a nice time with her two friends.  I just threw some chicken in the oven to make buffalo chicken wing dip.  Sipping on jim beam vanilla too, it is delicious. 

What about your girlfriends friends do they have impressive tacos? I’d be down for a sample.

47 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

What about your girlfriends friends do they have impressive tacos? I’d be down for a sample.

Hey hey wait your turn! Lol im sure the one would give anyone a sample haha

Hey hey wait your turn! Lol im sure the one would give anyone a sample haha

Do they live by you? I’ll be heading to Matamoris on Wednesday and wouldn’t mind a taco snack on my way to camp after

Based on recommendations from others on this board.... Zweigel's hot dogs tonight. A little kraut, chopped onion and Weber's mustard. Have to be honest, tasted just like a Ballpark hot dog to me. Hoffman's and White Eagle still on top for me. Sahlens up next in a week or so...
519f9f075fa18c76297171dae23358b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 4