What d'ya think?

Bow Addict

Check them out.www.northcountryproducts-fingerlakeswhitetail.com.They're a greats source for deer lure.They have top quality products.I have known John for many years.I used to carry his products when I had an archery shop.

Edited by Bow Addict

Check them out.www.northcountryproducts-fingerlakeswhitetail.com.They're a greats source for deer lure.They have top quality products.I have known John for many years.I used to carry his products when I had an archery shop.

So you weren't going to say that was a trail cam shot of yours?  Thats kind of an odd post to do, I mean WTF, why not pimp somebody else's stuff with a picture and no script?

Posted under "trail cam pictures"

Nice, we'll keep that in mind with future posts of yours........................

• Like 1

Ha! Nice try!  A pic of a monster buck with the title "What d'ya think?" and people were supposed to do a reverse lookup on the pic to find out what site the pic belonged to? There is no way that 90% of the guys on this site would have even know to do a revers lookup on the image and they would have never known where it came from. C'mon man that is total bs.  Funny part is you aren't alone I see this a lot on this site.  Guys like to post other peoples pics that don't belong to them or aren't even from NY state....funny to me!

Ha! Nice try!  A pic of a monster buck with the title "What d'ya think?" and people were supposed to do a reverse lookup on the pic to find out what site the pic belonged to? There is no way that 90% of the guys on this site would have even know to do a revers lookup on the image and they would have never known where it came from. C'mon man that is total bs.  Funny part is you aren't alone I see this a lot on this site.  Guys like to post other peoples pics that don't belong to them or aren't even from NY state....funny to me!

Lighten up guys!My point exactly.

Just for some educational value, exactly how do you do a reverse look-up on a posted picture. I didn't even know you could do that.

Go to Google Image and click on the camera that you will see in the search bar. This allows you to either browse to a image you have saved on your PC or paste a URL to an image from a website.  Google will then go out and return any image that is close to that one and even sometimes show you the exact image.  You can then click on the image and see where it originally came from.  I have done it with several pics people post on this site and found fakes. I usually don't say anything because I'm not looking to fight with people. 

• Like 1

Go to Google Image and click on the camera that you will see in the search bar. This allows you to either browse to a image you have saved on your PC or paste a URL to an image from a website.  Google will then go out and return any image that is close to that one and even sometimes show you the exact image.  You can then click on the image and see where it originally came from.  I have done it with several pics people post on this site and found fakes. I usually don't say anything because I'm not looking to fight with people. 

+1  Your a stand up guy in my book.

+1  Your a stand up guy in my book.

Alot of the "fakes" you may see may actually be originals that were copied elsewhere.

For example, Bases, the buck Moog and me were after wound up in places I'd never dream of and it was only supplied to Covert and a very select few people. People lifted the photo off of Covert's Website/FB feed, people used it to say that they were hunting the buck in a different state. One guy even used it to show another hunter in a swap hunt to say that the buck was on his ground as a way to entice the other hunter to swap a hunt with him.

Potter came across my pic on a collector's FB feed stating a reward for the sale of the rack to him...the guy was in California.

Heck, the buck is even in Covert's commerical on TV.

Edited by phade

Alot of the "fakes" you may see may actually be originals that were copied elsewhere.

For example, Bases, the buck Moog and me were after wound up in places I'd never dream of and it was only supplied to Covert and a very select few people. People lifted the photo off of Covert's Website/FB feed, people used it to say that they were hunting the buck in a different state. One guy even used it to show another hunter in a swap hunt to say that the buck was on his ground as a way to entice the other hunter to swap a hunt with him.

Potter came across my pic on a collector's FB feed stating a reward for the sale of the rack to him...the guy was in California.

Had no idea my property was so famous.  lol