Whos a member of both Forums?

Northcountryman

50 minutes ago, mowin said:

And yet again, you proved my point. Attempting to turning your negativity into mine. :negative:

I didn't " move" to another site. I joined another site, but I'm still here, so it fulfilled your requirements of those that haven't left, because, here I am.  

I'll continue to contribute to both sites. Wether you agree with me or not, or like it or not.  

Yeah.  We can all see just how much you offer up to this site. Those that really stayed did not feel the need to post their lives all over a bunch of sites so we stayed put.  Happily. And if you continue to keep posting on this site as much as you have….. I would have no problem with that at all. 

30 minutes ago, bugsNbows said:

I have never given the other site much thought. A couple of the guys on there were giving me grief (I believe due to the fact that I don’t live in NYS. They seemed to believe that should disqualify me from any input here). I thought they could just KMA.

And I can’t tell ya who they were but I could pretty safely bet that you got their same “Pack” mentality as the many great people that left this site because of them. Glad you went with the KMA attitude and stayed. Take a complete idiot for someone to deny how much nicer visiting this site is now. Sad that new people can’t join at this time but they sure are not crashing the door of that other site to join there. 

I've been here from the start. John has done nothing wrong and has hosted this site for all of us to enjoy. Guys just enjoy it. If you took all of us and scrambled them with eggs I'm sure we would all eat! Now lets bag a big one these last few weeks!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, First-light said:

I've been here from the start. John has done nothing wrong and has hosted this site for all of us to enjoy. Guys just enjoy it. If you took all of us and scrambled them with eggs I'm sure we would all eat! Now lets bag a big one these last few weeks!

Love your screen name on here , FL; always meant to tell you that :D:D

40 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Yeah.  We can all see just how much you offer up to this site. Those that really stayed did not feel the need to post their lives all over a bunch of sites so we stayed put.  Happily. And if you continue to keep posting on this site as much as you have….. I would have no problem with that at all. 

A lot more than you have. At least mine is positive. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mowin said:

A lot more than you have. At least mine is positive. 

Yeah. We have seen all the critters and hunting related stuff you have thrown up. You and Gramps are neck and neck. Your one post a month and that’s only if the other site is involved in the post. Like this one. And funny… ya both pop in. Epic. 

33 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Yeah. We have seen all the critters and hunting related stuff you have thrown up. You and Gramps are neck and neck. Your one post a month and that’s only if the other site is involved in the post. Like this one. And funny… ya both pop in. Epic. 

And, what have you posted?

Remember, you want hunting related.  No daily BS is what you don't want to see. No daily crap. Don't care what I had for dinner.  I don't post daily BS, and yet you complain I don't post enough. 

Which is it? Am I not posting enough? Too much?  

Your unbelievable.  This site would be so much better without you. 

38 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

The only thing negative about this site is YOU, Mayor Mc'Mullet. Always all just about YOU, isn't it? YOU add absolutely nothing of value here. Never have, in all the years I've been here. Just bragging and boasting. About all the things YOU make up. Pretty sad really. I truly pity YOU.

I won't indulge YOU with anymore replies. It's the only thing that floats your boat, to make YOU feel better. Being the keyboard warrior and poser YOU are. I'm done responding to your nothingness. YOU have nothing, do nothing, are nothing. Have a nice life. Hope it gets better for ya.

Flame on Mayor. Flame on. No one's listening.  :boredom:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mowin said:

And, what have you posted?

Remember, you want hunting related.  No daily BS is what you don't want to see. No daily crap. Don't care what I had for dinner.  I don't post daily BS, and yet you complain I don't post enough. 

Which is it? Am I not posting enough? Too much?  

Your unbelievable.  This site would be so much better without you. 

First all you have to do is look in pretty much every harvest posts on here be it bow, predator, ducks and geese you name it. Second, very few of us on here post on a daily basis and every person on here gets along with each other. Nuff said. I don’t really care what you post. You were posting plenty for me before this post about the other site popped up….which is about the only time you do post and that was plenty for me.  And as you can see, this site is rolling along just fine with all of us left that post.  

7 minutes ago, grampy said:

The only thing negative about this site is YOU, Mayor Mc'Mullet. Always all just about YOU, isn't it? YOU add absolutely nothing of value here. Never have, in all the years I've been here. Just bragging and boasting. About all the things YOU make up. Pretty sad really. I truly pity YOU.

I won't indulge YOU with anymore replies. It's the only thing that floats your boat, to make YOU feel better. Being the keyboard warrior and poser YOU are. I'm done responding to your nothingness. YOU have nothing, do nothing, are nothing. Have a nice life. Hope it gets better for ya.

Flame on Mayor. Flame on. No one's listening.  :boredom:

Ahhh, Thanks old man.  Once again if you ever feel like you can match any of my achievements you feel free to post up.  Talk about all these years.  Your jealousy is one of the biggest things that keeps you connected to me.  You ever need a few tips I might be able to find a little time to get a few to ya.  Even you are never to old to learn some new tricks.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

First all you have to do is look in pretty much every harvest posts on here be it bow, predator, ducks and geese you name it. Second, very few of us on here post on a daily basis and every person on here gets along with each other. Nuff said. I don’t really care what you post. You were posting plenty for me before this post about the other site popped up….which is about the only time you do post and that was plenty for me.  And as you can see, this site is rolling along just fine with all of us left that post.  

Ok, good. So you'll be ok if I post my    b-fast, lunch, and dinner pics? 

Oh wait. My Xmas tree? Oh oh oh.. better yet, bitch about what others post... 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Ahhh, Thanks old man.  Once again if you ever feel like you can match any of my achievements you feel free to post up.  Talk about all these years.  Your jealousy is one of the biggest things that keeps you connected to me.  You ever need a few tips I might be able to find a little time to get a few to ya.  Even you are never to old to learn some new tricks.  

There must be some psychological diagnosis for folks who constantly think that everyone is jealous of them.  I recommend you seek professional help.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, steve863 said:

There must be some psychological diagnosis for folks who constantly think that everyone is jealous of them.  I recommend you seek professional help.

Not even close to everyone. Just the same few. You would think those few would work on their weaknesses. You should take some lessons along with them and learn what it means to be a hunter on a hunting site. You are way at the top of that list. I could give you the help you need in that area also. Now do you have anything remotely related to the outdoors to share or are ya still after all these years still just reading and dreaming?

Edited by Four Seasons

I sure wish this site would take it's policy of "NO PERSONAL ATTACKS" seriously. 

It would go a long way to preventing the discord and bickering that we sometimes see get out of control on here, the way it is getting out of control in this thread right now.

If the people posting can't be civil, remove their posts.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Grouse said:

New members can only be approved by the site owner who has been AWOL for over a year.

We are aware of that. Still doesn't answer the question why.  Only John can answer that, and it's obvious he doesn't give a crap. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mowin said:

Only John can answer that

It is obvious to me, the board set up the way he wants it, I have no problem with the way this board is set up other than needing some strong moderation.

If members have such a big problem dealing with that hit the road, there are other choices to make you happy, quit coming here to stir the pot, the board is what it is.

Al

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, airedale said:

It is obvious to me, the board set up the way he wants it, I have no problem with the way this board is set up other than needing some strong moderation.

If members have such a big problem dealing with that hit the road, there are other choices to make you happy, quit coming here to stir the pot, the board is what it is.

Al

My god has there never been truer words.  Useless banter from the same few. That give absolutely nothing outdoor related to this site. 

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

I sure wish this site would take it's policy of "NO PERSONAL ATTACKS" seriously. 

It would go a long way to preventing the discord and bickering that we sometimes see get out of control on here, the way it is getting out of control in this thread right now.

If the people posting can't be civil, remove their posts.

This!

Or, on second thought, why can't people just police themselves?

Before posting; why can't people ask themselves if what they are going to say is meant to be something helpful, positive, even simply sharing, or meant to be an A-hole to someone else. I for one don't care what anyone chooses to post, how often,  why they post what they do, or why they come to this site. If it is something that is not all that interesting to me I just scroll by and find the stuff I do enjoy, from those I know I like to read what they post.

To the best of my memory I have never been intentionally nasty to anyone here or previously here. But, I have been on the receiving end of some pretty offensive stuff in the past, amazingly  for absolutely no reason other than expressing my thoughts and sense of patriotism to our country while others were all jumping on the, "I'm a Ukrainian bandwagon" and banging the drums for war, and from the self proclaimed medical experts and Trump haters throughout the 3 year Covid nightmare. Oh..so how did these situations all play out in the end? 

For the most part I really enjoy this site and the people who post here now. From past experiences reading peoples posts, I know those I would invite to hunt with me in a heartbeat and those I would never turn my back on in the woods. 

It should be pretty simple really. Move on, don't be nasty and disrespectful to other people,  scroll past what you don't like or are not interested in rather than find fault, pick and choose who you enjoy reading from and responding too and go for it, and if anyone is so bent out of shape about this or any other site, the simple fix is to start your own.

Edited by New York Hillbilly
Additional comment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1