Female Hunters?

UnderDog

My oldest daughter hunts. Meaning she goes out a couple times in Deer season with me.

Due to college she did not make it last year ,now that's she's working ( RN at Strong Memorial hospital) I hope she has opening day off this year!

Even though that means I pretty much give up my OD hunt,to place her and sit nearby, I'd rather she shoots a doe then I big buck.

Welcome and good hunting !

• Like 1

My wife hunts, well she sits in the tree unarmed and reports back to us. She hasn't had time to take the course due to being a full time plus student and starting a new career. She will be taking it in the spring though.

My parents neighbors daughter is also hunting for the first time this year. Trying to get her to join the site

Welcome aboard.

Next year I may have my youngest hunting.  She helped me skin squirrel earlier this season.  Only excused herself when time to gut it out.  No problems with her having bloody hands.  She practiced identifying body parts and bones during the process (which is something she is learning in biology this semester). Hunter Safety classes are booked up by me, so I hope there are classes in the Spring for her to hunt turkey with me.

She won't be on the forum/facebook/etc. for a while though.

• Like 1