Jets at Bills this Sunday

bkln

They mentioned on one of the news stations last night or the night before thst they were trying to get it moved to Monday night they are offering $10 hr and 2 tickets to the game to anyone that will go to the stadium and shovel

They mentioned on one of the news stations last night or the night before thst they were trying to get it moved to Monday night they are offering $10 hr and 2 tickets to the game to anyone that will go to the stadium and shovel

I was wondering how they were planning on doing that since there was still a travel ban in Orchard Park last I checked.  

• Like 1

Pretty much a meaningless pee wee match up that doesn't even need to happen this season.

They could reschedule it for June and it wouldn't matter.

.... but if anyone wants to come shovel my driveway I'll give you $11/hour and 2 tickets to a Sabres game instead!

• Like 3

First off buildings ARE collapsing RIGHT NOW and it WILL be getting worse.  Schmidts Garage in Hamburg has suffered a MAJOR collapse just now...........I heard BJ's in hamburg has a sagging roof also.  Just wait until that gets wet from the increased temps and rain.......good bye roof. That entire area around the stadium was hit very hard.

The Erie County Sheriff can not give deputies that have been working non stop since Monday night for a football game.  I'd bet there are 30-50 or maybe more needed for each football game.  What about Orchard Park PD, you think they are worn out?

The game isn't happening folks.

• Like 1

It was just on the radio they are hiring ppl in shifts at 10.00 an hour to come shovel out the staduim..so they plan on playing sometime there...gave acontact place...should be on the web sight for anyone out that way in need of extra cash

I thought the county put a stop to that because of the travel ban ?

Personally if they would cancel all NFL games for the rest of my life I'd be pretty happy or just get it off tv.

Moving it later to Mon or Tues isn't going to help.

The temps and rain is going to make that snow go somewhere...that much snow and rain usually means flooding. They're only hinting at it now, which stinks, because I think there's going to be some serious flooding going on.

First off buildings ARE collapsing RIGHT NOW and it WILL be getting worse. Schmidts Garage in Hamburg has suffered a MAJOR collapse just now...........I heard BJ's in hamburg has a sagging roof also. Just wait until that gets wet from the increased temps and rain.......good bye roof. That entire area around the stadium was hit very hard.

The Erie County Sheriff can not give deputies that have been working non stop since Monday night for a football game. I'd bet there are 30-50 or maybe more needed for each football game. What about Orchard Park PD, you think they are worn out?

The game isn't happening folks.

I believe my dept is sending out structural collapse team your way to help out.

Well , if they move it out of The Ralph , It shouldn't be blacked out .

Even if the stadium were to be cleared , what about all the parking lots . Remember years ago when Buffalo was buried , people died , they loaded train cars and dumped that snow in Syracuse and some people there bitched .

Do the shovelers have to bring their own shovels ?