I hate scumbag slob hunters!!!!

MACHINIST

Out on some state land this am in 8f trying to fill a DMP,all of a sudden I hear fireworks at 715,then I hear them moving closer and closer and they stop after a few minutes.A half hour after that I hear them farther down the road,these DB's are trying to push deer with fireworks!!!Stupid bastards,caped the DEC and let them know,they said they have heard about it and will monitor the area.

does that mean it's cold and they will be sitting in their office of car?......

I assume you mean the encon cops. We went through our first ever "deer check" on Thanksgiving Day on US 20. My wife was driving. The ECO checked the stickers then asked, "any deer or guns in the car mam?" 

So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?

Oh come on, man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?

• Like 13

So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?

Oh come on, man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?

I have been accused of having a whistling bunghole once or twice..

Just the sound of that other stuff scares me..

I think they have some church burners and honkey lighters down in Fergeson, MO.... Maybe even a fuzz buttle or two...

• Like 1

Guys we need to be united as hunters. We can't judge other hunters who hunt differently than us. cuomo just legalizes fireworks I think so let's not let the antis see us fighting, and support these guys who are just trying to fill their freezer because they can only hunt 1 weekend a year because we all don't have vacation and money.

Did I cover it all?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys we need to be united as hunters. We can't judge other hunters who hunt differently than us. cuomo just legalizes fireworks I think so let's not let the antis see us fighting, and support these guys who are just trying to fill their freezer because they can only hunt 1 weekend a year because we all don't have vacation and money.

Did I cover it all?

Not looking for a fight but I get tired of hearing about uniting as hunters. I get the fact that we have anti's and people out to hurt our sport, but I CAN'T unite with the type of people who use fireworks to drive deer and all the other stupid things we see out there. 

To "unite" just because they too hunt is like saying the thugs in Ferguson are right because it's one of their own... 

And frankly, I'd say roughly 8 out of every 10 hunters I see I'd want to distance myself from. Sad but true; call me an elitist but I'm cut from a different cloth. 

Did I cover it all?

Using fireworks (illegal) and doing crap like that on state land is different than someone that pumps gas on the way to go hunting. The guys he is talking about are the ones we should be calling the DEC on, etc. Nice try though.

might not have been hunters. in an area we used to hunt, a group /family of nonhunters used to set off fireworks thinking it would make it more difficult for the hunters by making the deer spookier, and ticking off the hunters who would leave.

That would drive me over the edge

Using fireworks (illegal) and doing crap like that on state land is different than someone that pumps gas on the way to go hunting. The guys he is talking about are the ones we should be calling the DEC on, etc. Nice try though.

I stand by my opinion that a different breed of Hunter emerges during gun season. You can't polish a turd.

I stand by my opinion that a different breed of Hunter emerges during gun season. You can't polish a turd.

There are bad apples in every bunch, and nobody is saying that there arent. What i have said in the past is that people that hunt within the confines of the law should not be snubbed or looked down upon just because they arent as dedicated as some of us are. Broad brush generalizations that "gun hunters...." are slobs are just plain stupid.

• Like 2