Heard great things!!

SWEDE

SWEDE here. Heard great things about the people on this site, Many talents ,willing to share, no attitudes. Awesome...... Here in Buffalo,  whackin walleye, perch and occasionally bass. Crazy this end of erie is world renowned for bass but I go for perch n eyes. Love to kill deer with sharp sticks n lead.  Preferably in that order.

Edited by SWEDE

SWEDE here. Heard great things about the people on this site, Many talents ,willing to share, no attitudes. Awesome...... Here in Buffalo,  whackin walleye, perch and occasionally bass. Crazy this end of erie is world renowned for bass but I go for perch n eyes. Love to kill deer with sharp sticks n lead.

Lets see some pics of those fish!

Oh........welcome SWEDE. :)

Lets see some pics of those fish!

Oh........welcome SWEDE. :)

Wow callin me out with pics inside of 30 seconds. will do,,, gotta figure that one out. Gotta pal on this site that fishes with me ahead of the pic curve. he,ll show me. we catch tons, well not TONS but....Pics rule ill getya some  Thanks L

Welcome SWEDE. Some good folks here, and lots of great info from some very knowledgeable people on a wide range of outdoor activities.

I'm planning this summer to hook up the bass boat and take my grandsons out your way to do battle with those football sized Erie smallies!

Any ice forming out there yet?

Welcome aboard,  Swede !!

There are some PERSONALITIES here, for sure,  but lots of  good info and good folks..

It's a great site to have some fun and a few laughs now and then,  as long as one maintains a sense of humor and doesn't take things TOO seriously..hehehehe...

• Like 1

SWEDE here. Heard great things about the people on this site, Many talents ,willing to share, no attitudes. Awesome...... Here in Buffalo, whackin walleye, perch and occasionally bass. Crazy this end of erie is world renowned for bass but I go for perch n eyes. Love to kill deer with sharp sticks n lead. Preferably in that order.

Someone has been lying to you! Haha. Welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk