A few late August pics...

WNY Bowhunter

Also had this awesome little droptine buck show up. I've seen him several times over the past few weeks in another nice bachelor group on a neighboring farm about a mile and a half away. I sure hope he sticks around and makes it through a few seasons. Based on his petite/leggy body frame he appears to be a yearling with giant potential!!!

zIMAG1466.jpg

zIMAG1481_1.jpg

zIMAG1479.jpg

zIMAG1469.jpg

• Like 3

You must have that cam in a low spot or something, that fog/moisture in the air really clouds up the IR depth.

Good bucks as usual.

It's my best spot...locate along a goldenrod filled ditchline in an open field.  The problem is that most of my pics are right before sun up and the early morning condensation kills me if there is any humidity in the air. It's ruined my pics for years at this set.  Also, the cam that I'm using is a 2015 Black 60 on low flash setting...

Unreal. I'd take any of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is that a majority of my buck pics are during the night and I can only hunt the field edges which doesn't help in killing one of them.  I probably won't even hunt this farm until late muzzleloader and will focus my efforts on the neighboring property across the road.  There are some good ones over there too but the property owner doesn't like trailcams in his woods...

It's my best spot...locate along a goldenrod filled ditchline in an open field.  The problem is that most of my pics are right before sun up and the early morning condensation kills me if there is any humidity in the air. It's ruined my pics for years at this set.  Also, the cam that I'm using is a 2015 Black 60 on low flash setting...

It may or may not help, but buy some cat crap (actual name) and give the lense a good rubbing.

Even still, the moisture in the air really play tricks with the IR bouncing and giving that foggy look.