LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Predate you live on Canandaigua Lake ?

Which end and side ? We own land here and the farm I hunt is a few thousand acres of posted managed land with limited numbers of hunters.

Not saying I can get you on here but I know a few other nearby farms I used to hunt that might work out .

• Like 2

Hey Larry, I'm about halfway down the east side. I've been scouting/hunting Hi Tor. I've seen a few deer but it gets pressured pretty good. I'm really looking forward to doing some predator hunting after deer season too.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hey Larry, I'm about halfway down the east side. I've been scouting/hunting Hi Tor. I've seen a few deer but it gets pressured pretty good. I'm really looking forward to doing some predator hunting after deer season too.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Man I hunted hitor all of Thanksgiving weekend saw 2 deer first thing Thursday nothing going on there it seemed worst sightings I've ever had there same with south hill

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Season over for me too. Ended on a high note, seeing #1 on hit list. He will be even bigger next year at 5 years old. Been a very up and down season for sure. My buddy and I both killed good bucks and have meat in the freezer. For that I'm very thankful. Enjoyed each and every hunt, weather I saw deer or not. Shared time in the woods with my grandson, who is shaping up to be a great hunter/woodsman, at 11 years old. Shared more than a few laughs with my best friend and hunting buddy. Learned a thing or two to carry in to future hunting seasons. Still hate to see it end.....sigh....

• Like 1

I saved the bedding area for today. Nothing? Never failed to produce until today. It's between corn and apples side hill out if the wind, use to see them come in & out of there. I use to be able to hunt with my recurve bow during regular season. We will be in stand tonight, and muzzle load the next week. Pull trail cam 1 doe on cam that was it, 9pm feeding on apples

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk