LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Another big boy just cruised through.. Same area as the others I've seen this morning. If my cousin could find his way into the woods, he'd be having a blast. Everyone of them has been within 30yds of his stand.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Nice...wish I could be so fortunate, you may want to sneak over to the other stand.

Nice...wish I could be so fortunate, you may want to sneak over to the other stand.

I'm thinking I might sit there this afternoon. I've been trying to get my uncle to sit there the last two weeks. I've seen deer walk by it every time I sit in this stand the last few weeks. Im just looking for a fat doe today.

• Like 1

I'm thinking I might sit there this afternoon. I've been trying to get my uncle to sit there the last two weeks. I've seen deer walk by it every time I sit in this stand the last few weeks. Im just looking for a fat doe today.

I'll give odds that if you switch deer will be by your original tree! At least that's exactly what happened to me this am. Only lone doe crossed right out of the tree I spent most my season in. Decided to move "down" a bit and sure as shit she came right by the tree I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll give odds that if you switch deer will be by your original tree! At least that's exactly what happened to me this am. Only lone doe crossed right out of the tree I spent most my season in. Decided to move "down" a bit and sure as shit she came right by the tree I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like it always happpens that way.

Got down and checked my trail cam.wind came up from the wrong direction so called it a morning. Trail cam dead. Opened it up and found water in the battery area. Figured rain got to it and soaked it. I decided to make sure it's water. Can't really feel the tip of my tongue now and have my answer. Not water.. Taking back to dicks in a few. This was a week old wild game trail cam. Card had zero pictures on it. pain in the ass to,return but a great excuse to go man shopping. Good luck to all you still trying to fill bow tags.

Live from the conference room, where I'm pretending to pay attention.

Similarly, live from my office where I eat my $14 salad from Chop't surfing through this forum and thinking about which pair of boots I want to wear tomorrow morning.

• Like 1