LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

I can't believe how fast guys can reload during ML season. 3,4,5 shots in seconds flat. Amazes me every year.

. It wound up being a lot more than 3 actually probably an illegal magazine ( not that I have a problem with them cause I don't). But after the first 3 it turned into to bursts of 30 or so

. It wound up being a lot more than 3 actually probably an illegal magazine ( not that I have a problem with them cause I don't). But after the first 3 it turned into to bursts of 30 or so

Same here , a few well placed shots and then it was "let see how fast i can empty this thing"

First post in this thread. I love reading especially when bored in the stand! So I have 4 trail cams out and have 22 differnt pics of bucks on my cams and no does... Weird!!! Anyway first weekend out all year do to work schedule and family vaca. Saturday complete bust not even a squirle. Today had two bucks in the driveway and seen another a cross the road so decided to grunt. He was interested until my two uncles decided to go in for an early lunch... Oh well win some lose some probably wouldn't have shot the 8 after seeing these bruisers on cam.

That's better than I did up in Niagara county at last light today, just 6 squirrels there. I am guessing the deer are in the corn where they will likely stay until it is harvested.

I was up at my sisters property near Sanborn today and didn't see a thing. They lease part of property and farmer still hasn't harvested the corn.I agree that's probably where their hiding. Got pic of this guy on backside of pond near the cornfield. Ipost-2675-0-42853300-1447036211_thumb.jp It's in 9a

• Like 2

24° in macedon when I left now the 40 minute ride ... so what do I guys do about the leaves and all the noise they make walking in ... I get blown by deer upwind there so loud

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol, grin bare it!!! Haha I was just cursing them yesterday morning , but praising them later on when the deer were comin in .... I know grow blows the leafs off her trails, but many of us are not so fortunate to have land ...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24° in macedon when I left now the 40 minute ride ... so what do I guys do about the leaves and all the noise they make walking in ... I get blown by deer upwind there so loud

That's part of the reason why we enter/exit our stands under the cover of darkness; we hope that the deer won't spook very far if they cannot see us.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

The guy on lease swears deer get less spooked if u enter as its just getting light and he is serious he says they don't blow as much .. I enter soon as I'm dressed and the walk up takes me 30 mins trying to be quiet Wich usually brings me in as its getting light ..

Man I couldn't wait to get off the ground this morning .... Get outa the truck n have a yote barking n howling across the street ... Sounded a lot like a challenge Howell ..... Then not 100 yds into the corn I'm walking the yippin n hollerin starts up .... OH ... SH$@!!! Speed walk to the tree n set up climber n off the ground in record time .... Let's hope the rest of the morning is relaxing !

• Like 3

Working today but decided to actually walk the dog this morning as opposed to him just hitting his morning routine in the yard. Walked along a nature study woods in New Rochelle and kicked a massive doe...5 minutes later-2 more. That is 3x the amount of deer I have seen all season when on stand(30+ hours of sit time-not counting travel and scouting and walking and set up). Man am I bitter!!!

• Like 3