Show your mug..

turkeyfeathers

Met Jack Nicklaus years back when I took some lessons from Jim Flick. We talked hunting for awhile. Jack used to schedule an extra day or two around an event to do some hunting .My rep for Nicklaus golf forward this pic to Jack who then signed it and personally mailed it to me. I thought about asking him to come hunt NYS with me. Yup , I'll be picking him up at the airport from his private jet in my then beat up Subaru Outback. It was a fun thought at the time lol.

post-4567-0-49109800-1459686405_thumb.jp

• Like 5

This is me after a nice 80 yard shot, I hit the X!!!  So I had a BIG Grin!

And someone mentioned puss so I will post my 2 new rescues, got one in January and one about 2 months ago after the big snow storm trapped the orange guy in our parking lot.  Say hello to Cup Cake (I did not name her!)  And Bucky!  Bucky is the orange guy. 

post-1186-0-54271700-1459701510_thumb.jp

post-1186-0-68769500-1459701808_thumb.jp

post-1186-0-26796500-1459701852_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Here's my mug. Also see some guys posting pics on dirt bikes, so I'll post a couple pics of the last year I raced quads a few years ago. Raced harescrambles for 7 years and made it to the expert class before I decided to hang up the boots. Sold the quad and now I ride dirt bikes with some local guys just for fun. And now I spend all that extra $$ on the house and hunting lol

post-6684-0-56937900-1459780319_thumb.jp

post-6684-0-37762900-1459780366_thumb.jp

post-6684-0-09161500-1459780372_thumb.jp

• Like 3

I met Elmo in real life, cool guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't doubt that, after just so long you can tell who the good eggs are on a forum.

Sometimes I'm talking with my wife and I'll be telling her about some folks on the web.  I'll say "oh, so and so is a good guy" and she'll say "how in the hell do YOU know they're a good guy?"

Just a gut feeling but so far it's been spot on................

On the OTHER hand, I'm sure some of the guys I think are douche nozzles are probably good guys when they get out from behind the keyboard. 

I could be wrong on that one though.......... :) 

• Like 6

Actually, I am a really nice guy in person, and if we are friends there isn't much I wouldn't do for a friend. On the web I am still a good guy depending on how other's come off.

I had a bunch of pics of myself up, I took them down.

This is me about 5 years ago fishing a private lake in Malone, NY.

post-5489-0-09588400-1460161757_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I don't doubt that, after just so long you can tell who the good eggs are on a forum.

Sometimes I'm talking with my wife and I'll be telling her about some folks on the web. I'll say "oh, so and so is a good guy" and she'll say "how in the hell do YOU know they're a good guy?"

On the OTHER hand, I'm sure some of the guys I think are douche nozzles are probably good guys when they get out from behind the keyboard.

In real life I go from douche nozzle to douche bag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sometimes I'm talking with my wife and I'll be telling her about some folks on the web.  I'll say "oh, so and so is a good guy" and she'll say "how in the hell do YOU know they're a good guy?"

People have reasons why they portray themselves as douche bags online but are really nice guys in real life.  On the other hand, there are only two reasons why someone is a douche bag in real life but portray themselves as nice guys online.  They're either a rapist or a pedophile.  Or both.  Fortunately for me, I'm ugly and old.  :rofl:  :sarcastichand:

• Like 4

• 5 months later...