Leftovers available....

jjb4900

I will probably try to get some Sunday also, thanks for the reminder.   Last season I didn't have a doe in range from the beginning of archery until the end of ML.   They seemed to go nocturnal, as soon as they smelled a little hunting pressure, probably because there were plenty of acorns around.   A lot less acorns this year should mean more daylight doe action, and hopefully a milder winter also.  The timing is pretty good on the extra permits, since I don't plan on hunting until x-bow opens on the 7th anyhow.  By that time, the temps should also be lower and better for those of us who do our own processing.  Standing in line at Walmart won't be too bad of a way to kill a Sunday afternoon this week.  

Went to big catch bait and tackle this morning my brother got a 8g & 9f signed them both over to me and I got 2 9a ill be trading a 9a for a 9w

Im very pumped about that since I don't have a doe tag for out at my cabin.

isn't this also the time they redo the lottery and send them out to guys who were denied the first go round? 

Pretty sure you are correct. I do know that if you got denied the first time that 'preference points" build towards second go around (today ) if section still available and towards next year if not.

Pretty sure you are correct. I do know that if you got denied the first time that 'preference points" build towards second go around (today ) if section still available and towards next year if not.

yeah, pretty sure that's why they say your chances of getting one on the first day are the same as on the last.....they hold back and recalculate when the deadline is over.